The Student Room Group

WJEC PH4 20th June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harryroubaix
Very disappointed with the 4-mark vegetable question. I think that they were the only marks I lost, but frustrating that nothing similar has come up on any past paper on record. Kudos to everyone who got it correct.

Otherwise, I thought the paper was straightforward.

I don't blame you, the vegetable Q was hard, took me almost 10 mins to get those 4 marks lol.

I also don't like how they took a tiny part of the syllabus and blew it up into an entire question about heat flows, like hardly any of that has come up before (at least in the last 5 years or so).

Was getting close to if not 80/80 in all my past papers because I really understood the content, but with that whole question (with the explanations of heat flows), the fact that I had no idea how to get orbital period from a spectrum (lol) and the fact that I almost certainly made some calculator error somewhere, I probably won't get a high A* which is what I needed since PH5 is gonna be tough to A*. PH4 is the one I really understand, PH5 I'll now need to cram in three days like all my AS exams XD.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending