The Student Room Group

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
durgs

On the other hand, it also appears that you've long passed the point where it would be more dangerous to stop.
Said no undergraduate essay, ever.
Reply 82
Original post by iEthan

I'm sorry your mum wasn't feeling very well :sad: - I trust she's OK now? That is bad. ass., seriously!

Awh yes, she is fine now, this event happened a few months ago :colondollar:
Original post by meenu89
Eaten an after- eight mint before eight o'clock.

But it's still after 8 am :wink:
Jumped out of a plane more than once :ahee:

On a trip to India, I found myself in the presence of a king cobra (someone else was holding it, though) :biggrin:
Argued with a Remain supporter. Rabid dogs those Remain supporters.
Original post by ravioliyears
Urm I don't think I should say it because I think the post would get reported and removed anyway :erm: One or two of you know what this though:s-smilie:

I think you should tell me :innocent:
Original post by alexion
i think you should tell me :innocent:

neveerrr
neveerrr

aww c'mon my interest is peaked, what've you got to lose
Reply 89
neveerrr

Fight a Russian football hooligan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having like 5 shots of vodka on an empty stomach... This was the first time I had vodka too. Ended up puking up and not remembering a lot of things
Choosing to do A-levels. TBH I don't think I've actually done anything risky.
Original post by iEthan
Absolutely! You did that?! :shock:

Good on you! Really, that's an incredible thing to do and I feel a weird sort of second-hand proudness :colondollar:

Really?

Can't tell if serious :lol: did you get burned?

:eek3: why did you do that? :beard:

Did it come out OK? :giggle:

I'm sorry your mum wasn't feeling very well :sad: - I trust she's OK now? That is bad. ass., seriously!

Yes! It was amazing
Original post by DarkMagic
I did one too. Did you enjoy it?

It was sooo fun!
Reply 94
trekked down a practically vertical, muddy slope... while it was heavily raining.. the things i do for shortcuts :/
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I left Veet hair removal cream on for longer than 10 minutes, despite the bottle saying you shouldn't do that, in capital letters no less. And I survived. :proud:

It wasn't dangerous for me but we put a load on my mates head while he was asleep pissed and it was on for about 6 hours.:smile:
Swam across a deep lake with this

Spoiler

Except mine was damaged and always went out of air :rofl: I swim few meters, blow air, swim, blow air etc :rofl: When I reached middle, I heard my mother shouting at me, so had to turn back and again blow air, swim, blow air :rofl: I was only about 12 and didn't know how to swim :teehee:
held fire
Call in sick for work.

Spoiler

Stepped on grass when there was a get off grass sign!! mental time with the lads

Quick Reply

Latest