The Student Room Group

Friend thinks it is a competition to sleep with as many guys as possible in halls

So my friend is constantly sleeping round since she came with me to uni, she even slept with 2 different guys in the same night, I have known her for years but she said she wants to win the most accommodating female in our halls, how can I make her see what she is doing is dangerous and unhealthy?
Original post by Anonymous
So my friend is constantly sleeping round since she came with me to uni, she even slept with 2 different guys in the same night, I have known her for years but she said she wants to win the most accommodating female in our halls, how can I make her see what she is doing is dangerous and unhealthy?

Is that what it means by applying for accommodation??? 😆
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Is that what it means by applying for accommodation??? 😆

Think she's took it too literally
Why is it dangerous or unhealthy? If they're using protection and aren't impaired by substance use, and everyone's consenting and adults, then no harm done.

The only "danger" is that she might get a certain reputation I suppose but one would hope she is aware of that and doesn't care.

Bit silly perhaps but, whatever.
Reply 4
I don't see the problem. Part of the university experience is having fun.
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
Why is it dangerous or unhealthy? If they're using protection and aren't impaired by substance use, and everyone's consenting and adults, then no harm done.

The only "danger" is that she might get a certain reputation I suppose but one would hope she is aware of that and doesn't care.

Bit silly perhaps but, whatever.

She's always drunk
Reply 6
You can give your opinion but she can do what she wants

What's her number so I can avoid her? :wink:
She's always drunk

Well perhaps speak to her about her drinking habit - as that is dangerous and unhealthy, with or without sex.

I guess you can't really other than just a chat about sexual health. Is there a sex health clinic nearby with leaflets about infections and pregnancy? Sometimes they have free condoms too.

Also, stay friends exactly as before, but get to know as many people as you can at University, especially in the first year. As it's a unique opportunity to meet people from different backgrounds you wouldn't normally meet.
Sounds like she is already pretty determined to act like this, so I dunno what obvious ''this is a bit tacky/dangerous' you could say that wouldn't be largely ignored, about the most you could do is make it clear how beneath you find the idea of this competition and hope your revulsion shows.

But as others have said, if that's what she is determined to do.... she will probably come a cropper one way or another and you can't simply clutch her hand all day.

:facepalm2:
Reply 12
Original post by Wired_1800
:facepalm2:

Who are you aiming that at
Who are you aiming that at

Your mate who has chosen to move mad.
Well looks like she will win the award for accommodating the most knobs in her puss :king1:
Reply 15
Original post by Wired_1800
Your mate who has chosen to move mad.

Fair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending