The Student Room Group

Is this ok?

Met and the texted this girl for a while. Didn't work out as she didn't want a relationship. Felt lead on do didn't talk for a few weeks. We've started talking again kinda and I do still like her but I now realise I'm only 18 and shouldn't be in a relationship so young. Is it ok to
Talk to her just with the intention of joking up and stuff? If she ever asked to be in a relationship or anything i do feel like
I would say no. I was kinda depressed when I was texting her before as we wanted differ t things and took me a while to realise. But now I don't want a relationship with her so I feel like this would be OK?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Met and the texted this girl for a while. Didn't work out as she didn't want a relationship. Felt lead on do didn't talk for a few weeks. We've started talking again kinda and I do still like her but I now realise I'm only 18 and shouldn't be in a relationship so young. Is it ok to
Talk to her just with the intention of joking up and stuff? If she ever asked to be in a relationship or anything i do feel like
I would say no. I was kinda depressed when I was texting her before as we wanted differ t things and took me a while to realise. But now I don't want a relationship with her so I feel like this would be OK?

Hooking up* not joking up lol
Of course it's okay lol
Original post by Anonymous

It's okay as long as she knows where this is going. Like if you're both into hooking up then go ahead, if she wants something serious if suggest finding someone who wants the same as you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending