The Student Room Group

18 year old wanting to start Level 3 course in college in September

I have recently found an amazing course I know I would love which is BTEC Games Development Level 3 extended Diploma. The problem is Im not sure if im eligible to do the course for free as I would turn 19 on the first year of the course. Everyone starting the course at the age of 19 needs to pay £7,000 however I would start the course at the age of 18. Just I can find any information regarding this question I have thankyou to anyone who can help me.
Original post by DylanHere
I have recently found an amazing course I know I would love which is BTEC Games Development Level 3 extended Diploma. The problem is Im not sure if im eligible to do the course for free as I would turn 19 on the first year of the course. Everyone starting the course at the age of 19 needs to pay £7,000 however I would start the course at the age of 18. Just I can find any information regarding this question I have thankyou to anyone who can help me.

Hello,

I would suggest contacting the college admissions team and speak to them. They would really be the best people to contact because they will know everything, most likely. Every college can tell you differently.

Good luck and I hope you are able to get an answer. :smile:
Reply 2
I'd assume you wouldn't have to pay as I started college at the age of 17, and will finish my courses at the age of 19. But obviously as another poster said, it would be best to contact the college directly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending