The Student Room Group

Girls deleting their slutty instagram pictures once they get into a relationship...

Scroll to see replies

Once a slut, always a slut 👍🏻
Original post by JohnGreek
No, but the reason why they have done so is most likely because they know that their partner would be worried by these pictures. By deleting them, it's as if they are trying to hide their true selves and manipulate their boyfriend into thinking that they are less promiscuous than they really are. While I agree that someone getting into a serious relationship should "do their research" so to speak, I personally would trust these girls a lot more if they were open about their past rather than trying to hide parts of it they suspect I wouldn't like.

P.S. You're right to say that it doesn't affect me directly (unless I'm the one getting into the relationship), but that doesn't mean I have to reserve judgement or that I cannot empathise with the guy in this case.

Exactly. The guy is properly getting defrauded.
Original post by Desi123
I know a girl who deletes all the pics of her and her bf after a few days, but still goes out for drinks with the guy "acquaintances" who comment on her Insta :rofl: I know her bf too and he always labels pics of their flat "#couplegoals" and includes her in the pics, while she posts the flat empty and pretends she lives alone :eek:

fukn cuck
Original post by drogon
i dont care. theyre never deleted its in my memory **** bank

:puke:
Reply 24
Original post by richpanda
fukn cuck

sloots gon sloot.. TBF he isnt on social media as much as she is, doesnt even have Insta or Twitter only FB.
Reply 25
Original post by queen-bee
:puke:

lol im joking
only god can judge me

:wink:
No

Spoiler

This thread... sounds like op is missing his fap material

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Reply 29
Original post by Foo.mp3