The Student Room Group

Any one else doing OCR Salters chemistry B in september?

its apparently known to be the hardest exam board for as/a2 chemistry -due to this I am adamant to start early?
Is anybody else doing the same?

Also, current science takers-did doing GCSE triple science seem to have helped in doing the A-level sciences-if yes how far?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

I am doing this course in September :smile:. I'm not doing AS levels this year so I'm just going to take it easy till mocks come about
I've moved this to the Chemistry forum for you :h:
Im taking this course in September and hve heard the same. Tat it is one of the harder specifications. So I have started preparing early and currently do an hour or two a day minimum.

Didnt take triple science so I cant comment on that point. So far Ive found a significant amount of thr material is building on top of what is taught in GCSE. Although, non of it so far seems like a huge step up.
Did OCR B a couple of years back. It wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. Yes the individual investigation is a bit of a slog but you have a whole lot more control over it than the coursework on OCR A. I preferred this board overall (did AQA for a year before)

Quick Reply

Latest