The Student Room Group

York Accommodation for Postgraduate female students - Looking for replacement tenant

Hi there!My name is Amy and I am looking for a postgraduate female student for replacement tenant in Student Castle in York for the following time:-either from 5th August 2016 to 16th September 2016 (a total of £921.43 for 7 weeks);-or from 17th September 2016 to 8th September 2017 (a total of £7650 for 51 weeks);-or full period from 5th August 2016 to 8th September 2017.I have decided to move into my sister's house instead so please contact me if you want to stay at Student Castle in York instead.You will be sharing with other 5 postgraduate female students from UK, US (x2), Ireland and Egypt. Double bed, en-suite toilet and bathroom, free view-enabled smart TV with no extra charge of TV licence, free wifi and share kitchen/living room with other 5 flatmates. Less than 5 mins walk to city center, nearby supermarket and buses, great room view and facilities. Only because I changed my mind at the last minute to move in with my sister, otherwise this would be a great place to live for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending