The Student Room Group

Finding a Replacement Tenant for On-Campus Studio Flat (University of York)

Does anyone know how to go about finding a replacement tenant for university-owned accommodation? I agreed to a 51-week contract back in January for an on-campus studio flat (typically designed for couples or students with additional needs I am autistic) but I am struggling to figure out how to afford the rent (£10500) and have found a cheaper option that still meets my needs.
Reply 1
Hi, if this property is still available I would like to know more. If it’s university owned is possible for someone without additional needs to take this accommodation.
Reply 2
Original post by srasaq
Hi, if this property is still available I would like to know more. If it’s university owned is possible for someone without additional needs to take this accommodation.

I have a band 3 room available at anne lister college if you need one.
Reply 3
Hi, thanks for the reply I’m interested. Could I know more details about the room like the price and whether it’s en-suite
Reply 4
I would take the room if it’s still up, I’m an incoming first year and don’t have any accommodation yet
Reply 5
Original post by byronicle

does this happen to be available? And is it available for first years or continuing students only?
Original post by byronicle

Hi, is this room still available as im due to start year 1 and have no accommodation? Is it a single or 3/4 bed? Thank you
Reply 7
Original post by ConnorJaymcgown
Hi, is this room still available as im starting in year 1 and have no accommodation as the uni halls are full. Is it a single bed or 3/4 bed? Thank you

I have an ensuite room at James College band 3 (catered) that i need a replacement tenant to take over the lease if you are still looking?
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending