The Student Room Group

Name a time that you've felt guilty about something

Scroll to see replies

Feel guilty about so many things tbh :/
blocking the toilet at my mates house and his little brother got the blame...
Original post by PugDevil
They just taste so damn good :cry:

As for your exams, that's a feeling that pretty much everyone goes through. I used to get really anxious about letting people down but as I went through the education levels, I developed my thinking to get around it.

So from now on, if I've felt that I've tried my very hardest to do well then I can't feel guilty about letting myself or other people down. I will just learn what I did wrong, and kick the exam's butt the next time round :awesome:

Thank you, that's the attitude I'm trying to have. Though, drowning my sorrows in a tube of Pringles might be of more immediate comfort :tongue:
Original post by PugDevil
Mine was when I devoured a whole can of Pringles in under an hour and still felt hungry :colone:

Edit: Just to clarify, this can either be recently or in the past, big or small. Eating a whole can of Pringles is not my biggest lifetime regret/ most guilty that I've felt during my life :bhangra:

An hour? Each day I finish a can in 20 minutes :u:

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by eternaforest
blocking the toilet at my mates house and his little brother got the blame...

:nah:
Reply 25
Original post by alexschmalex
An hour? Each day I finish a can in 20 minutes :u:

Spoiler

It the supermarket's fault, especially when they sell them for £1 :ahee:
i made my boyfriend a birthday cake last year and ate 3/4 by myself and i felt guilty

it was made with this

Spoiler

I stole something from a shop that was just a small gold circle- i was around 7. The guilt ate away at me and i couldn't sleep. I told my mother - a few months later.
I was out of paper so I stole some from printers at college to print off assignments at home. No one ever found out

Posted from TSR Mobile
the day i was born
Hitting my big brother it happened years ago but I still feel bad about it
it will have to be eating 2 mcdonalds breakfasts in one sitting

Quick Reply

Latest