The Student Room Group

I am Muslim girl and I had a sexual (not sex) I feel so guilty what should I do

I was texting this Muslim guy for a couple months and he kept asking me to hang out and so finally one day I said yes and btw I never hang out with a guy before, we kissed the first time we hung out and that was my first kiss and after that I felt extremely guilty because I never done anything like that before but I really liked him, and so we hung out a couple more times and each time we did more (not sex) but like kissing and touching, but he had no intentions for me which made me feel even worse so I cut it off with him and it’s been 6 months since than and I been praying and asking for forgiveness I am still traumatized and can’t seem to get over this situation please help out
It's okay. Don't need to feel like that. You've clearly made a mistake but you've learnt from it and have already prayed and asked forgiveness. Your action is now in the past and shouldn't be making you feel in such a way.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I was texting this Muslim guy for a couple months and he kept asking me to hang out and so finally one day I said yes and btw I never hang out with a guy before, we kissed the first time we hung out and that was my first kiss and after that I felt extremely guilty because I never done anything like that before but I really liked him, and so we hung out a couple more times and each time we did more (not sex) but like kissing and touching, but he had no intentions for me which made me feel even worse so I cut it off with him and it’s been 6 months since than and I been praying and asking for forgiveness I am still traumatized and can’t seem to get over this situation please help out

First off Asa

As a Muslim girl (single) I completely understand you I had a similar experience the fact that you felt guilty shows that your self accusing spirit is working well which is good🤗. Just remember as human beings we are all flawed and imperfect. Allah knows we are imperfect (He is the Most merciful) which is why He expects us to acknowledge our mistakes and ask for forgiveness, then (don’t stop there) but prove that you learned your lesson by not making the same mistake again and this acts in sharpening your righteous senses and making you more headstrong, so if the next guy comes around (you’ll remember how guilty you felt the first time that) your head space will be so strong in trying to please Allah, that you won’t be so easily swayed. Ultimately bringing you closer to oneness with Allah until the right one comes around.

So mistakes, if handled properly can purify you and bring you closer to, every Muslims goal which is, oneness with Allah :wink:

Hope this helps you as much as it helped me in writing it.

Quick Reply

Latest