The Student Room Group

Sending and receiving pictures and videos

Ok so I’m in this long distance “talking stage” or whatever. We just sending and receiving pictures and videos (18+ stuff). Well now I feel guilty. Idk why, it’s not my first time but it’s definitely been a long time since I’ve done anything of that nature so didn’t think much of it. Now idk why but I felt bad during and after. I know if I told him I don’t want to do it anymore he would be fine with it. When I used to do it with other guys never felt that way. Also if I didn’t feel comfortable with it at the beginning (before we started) I would’ve definitely not started.

I feel like it may be because I have exams and in a sense I should’ve been studying instead. But tbh if I did anything of that nature on my just on my own tonight or just watched tv instead of studying I’d be fine, no guilt.

Idk if this is normal and if any one has felt something similar before. Just wanted to get it off my chest.
Reply 1
Maybe as an adult you've realised that sexy pics and videos aren't important at this stage and there's more to getting to know someone for a potential relationship...
Reply 2
Surnia is right, sending sexy pics in the beginning might have been a bit racy and daring, but tends to lose its shine especially if your not in an established relationship with this person. And perhaps this person who is at talking stage isnt the right one to send pics to. If it doesnt feel right, it doesnt feel right.
Like you say you have exams coming up. Concentrate on them and keep this guy at talking stage, or if hes not the right guy, then break the ties with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending