The Student Room Group

Does anyone play tennis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Such a nice spirit too. She bought me dinner actually (curry, out Docklands way) :gah:

Must admit, girls do love an authoritative sports figure/coach! :sexface:

Spoiler

must've been a day to remember :h:

That's true, nobody can resist such a coach! *Will be in the process of making sure my close friend coaches me if he has time this summer,he's currently away*
What a beautiful day to be playing tennis,peeps
Sire
You rang?
Omg yes I play tennis!! :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
IKR? And here's me spending it working away from dawn till dusk! My old man played a tennis match this eve, but I won't play till tomorrow, myself. Social tennis at his club (not much eye candy there, alas!) :mmm:

I don't think your travel partner would allow for there to be any eye candy! I had a game today,it was so hot. Went to my friends house and played with him and his younger brother*
OMG,it's so hot you guys. Who is up for a game of tennis? How did people even play heavily *in this weather. I literally feel so so like I'm burning*
I grew up playing tennis. I actually had a summer job as a tennis coach's assistant. It was right on the coast here in California and it was so awesome going to work everyday and looking out of the ocean. I haven't played for years because of an illness though. I miss it. Do you play?
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'll be playing this evening, by which time it should have cooled down a little; you know where to come if you fancy a hit :yy:

I can't play in this weather,it's too extreme. I wouldn't even make it in time.

Does anyone know any good tennis clubs in London? I only used to go to one in essex*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'll be playing this evening, by which time it should have cooled down a little; you know where to come if you fancy a hit :yy:

Are you rich
Original post by Foo.mp3
Like I say, it'll be cooler later on (playing around 7:30pm)

Nonsense. Only takes a few hours to get up here :smile:

Only North and South West London, not central, sorry :dontknow:

not really that cool tbh

It does especially if I'm already supposed to be running errands and I thought I wouldn't be hearing from you again after yesterday's shenanigans*

I don't mind. Just give me the names*
Original post by Foo.mp3
True, by British standards, but not by continental ones (stays hot for days and days) :colondollar:

Priorities love :h:

you should get used to this hot weather to prepare you for your getaway :flutter:
I literally just got back home after running a few errands,feel like I'm gonna drop dead any minute soon with this heat. When I'm angry,i like to play tennis :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Just wondering.

Yes i do. Im a proffesional tennis player . :smile: and im 17 years old .
Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest