The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

What's the best accommodation at Liverpool John Moores?

I'm going to be studying forensic science, so I guess accommodation close to the building where that's taught would be good... but mainly I want one with a good social life, so any recommendations for that would be great!
Hey....Have you managed to view any accommodation in person? With your course you'd be in and around the Byrom Street campus. As the city centre is fairly compact, wherever you stay city centre-wise, you'll never have too far to walk to where your teaching is. Saying that, when you're feeling a bit rough, you'll definitely appreciate living in the closest halls! The closest accommodation for you is probably Liberty Atlantic Point and there are still rooms left there according to the LJMU site. I've heard that Grand Central is pretty lively, however the site says this accommodation is now full. It really depends on what you're after and what you'll make of your own uni experience. In truth, there'll be a social scene going on wherever you stay. People don't always get their first choice of accommodation and people also have their own preferences, so you're going to end up with a mix of people wherever you go. Also nearby are the Vita Student Halls, look nice and new, but then this is reflected in the price. Apollo Court and Europa also not too far - these along with Liberty Atlantic Point are the ones I hear about more often. Hope this helps!
Original post by luemeld
I'm going to be studying forensic science, so I guess accommodation close to the building where that's taught would be good... but mainly I want one with a good social life, so any recommendations for that would be great!
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending