The Student Room Group

Official 2016 IGCSE Results Thread

The CIE IGCSE results are coming out on the 11th of August...yikes
How did you all do? I'm extremely nervous about Biology!

Scroll to see replies

I'm worried about Maths :eek::confused:
Reply 2
Original post by misslovinggrace
I'm worried about Maths :eek::confused:

:frown: Same!!!
Did you do the 0607 or the 0580 paper?
Mine was 0607
Original post by Tanya2800
:frown: Same!!!
Did you do the 0607 or the 0580 paper?
Mine was 0607

Ah I did 0580 :redface: I'm stressing cause I gotta pass :afraid::afraid: Which Bio paper did you write? Mine barley had any actual Bio in it :colonhash: It was based on graphs and charts :K:
Welcome everyone!

I've seen the official GCSE thread already, but I feel like us IGCSE students deserve a separate thread since we get our results quite a few days earlier.

The doom's day is 11th of August for us, so may the odds be ever in our favour.

So, how do you feel about your results? What are your expectations?

What subjects under which exam board did you take?

Has your opinion on how you did changed over the past two months?

What are your post-IGCSE plans? IB/A-levels or something else?

I can't wait to read your posts. To all of us, good luck. And let's own this Thursday.
Let me start: I'm pretty chill, or at least am trying to. It's hard not to think about the future, but I can't change anything as of now.

My exam board was CIE and I took English Lang, English Lit, French, German, Geography, History, Maths, Additional Maths, and double science.
(edited 7 years ago)
I took maths and bio, chem, physics. Good luck to ya go too!!😂
You get yours early? I did 2 iGCSEs but am getting the results on the 25th? Or are you not in the UK?
Same @surina16 - I did Edexcel Certificate iGCSE English Lang + Lit (Spec A).
Original post by surina16
You get yours early? I did 2 iGCSEs but am getting the results on the 25th? Or are you not in the UK?

International student here - Germany! It might be that your school will get the results early but will give it to you together with your GCSEs
Reply 10
Bring it lol. I'm not thinking about it at the moment but it's definitely making me nervous :/
Original post by Mac117
International student here - Germany! It might be that your school will get the results early but will give it to you together with your GCSEs

Ah ok! At least you get to get results day out of the way :tongue: Good luck and I hope the results go well for you all! :h:
Hi there :smile:I am extremely anxious about the results. It was really hard to atually understand how well I did, but I think whatever the results will show me, it will be helpful for me to learn how to improve. I know that I will get at least 3 A stars *crosses fingers*I did English language, English Literature, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, German, History and Geography, all CIE.I am going to start A levels this year - hopefully Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Physics/Psychology
Good Luck guys :h:
Hi I'm from Malaysia and I am freaking out about my results, I took math, english language, english lit, geo, history, art and the triple sciences. I have previously taken malay, mandarin efl and sl, each time my heart was pounding so hard when I clicked login on the website and that was for one result! I have no idea how I'll be reacting on Thursday. Anyone sharing this exam result anxiety?

I'll be taking IB next year for HL I'll be taking Chemistry, Math and Econs and for SL Psychology, Mandarin and English.
Reply 15
getting my results tmr!!! super nervous but trying to chill myself down
hope the curves are in our favor!!
Original post by nerdcry

with the time difference noted mine comes out at 1:01pm, what time does yours come out where you're from?
Reply 17
Original post by a.m.a.n.da
with the time difference noted mine comes out at 1:01pm, what time does yours come out where you're from?

it should be 2:01pm for me :s-smilie: (in HK)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nerdcry
it should be 2:01pm for me :s-smilie: (in HK)

It's going to be 6am for me, I'm in Spain right now ://
Original post by nerdcry

I hope English language will have a great curve, and add maths also!! I'm most nervous about those two!

Quick Reply

Latest