The Student Room Group

2016 Admission Results. Materials Science and Metallurgy

GUYS! Whose application for "Michaelmas" start is still "under consideration by the department" ? I applied so late on the deadline June30! Actually the professor interviewed me on June 26 and said that I am welcome to apply! My application got completed and its been almost 18 days since it went to the status under consideration by the department!! How long does this status take?? What do you think? Do they consider the fact that an international student like me should get VISA and should have enough time for this?
Reply 1
Original post by Somaya89
GUYS! Whose application for "Michaelmas" start is still "under consideration by the department" ? I applied so late on the deadline June30! Actually the professor interviewed me on June 26 and said that I am welcome to apply! My application got completed and its been almost 18 days since it went to the status under consideration by the department!! How long does this status take?? What do you think? Do they consider the fact that an international student like me should get VISA and should have enough time for this?

Hi, your best bet is to ask some of the experts in this thread for Postgrad Applicants:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3533661

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending