The Student Room Group

What annoys you the most about public transport?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PursuitOfJannah
I wouldn't even use it if it was free. Frankly dangerous, crime and disease ridden.
And you know this how if you don't use it? Or are you just assuming that everything in Britain is dangerous, crime and disease ridden unless it's muslim?
Original post by 04MR17
And you know this how if you don't use it? Or are you just assuming that everything in Britain is dangerous, crime and disease ridden unless it's muslim?

I used to use it. But no way these days, I mean you can at least live in a beat up car if the **** hit the fan and have all that personal freedom. If you can't afford a car even walking 10 miles to work would be safer and healthier than taking the bus.
Original post by PursuitOfJannah
I wouldn't even use it if it was free. Frankly dangerous, crime and disease ridden.

¿¿???? Ok.
Reply 43
Feet on seats **** you and your dirty feet get them off now
People.
Reply 45
People leaning on poles. People who do this are ****ing pricks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
that they let drunks on buses and trains and you are forced to sit there and watch they don't puke or piss on you or start talking gibberish to you

seriously if you're just going to spend your days getting drunk then sit on a park bench somewhere, why take public transport?

also people who try to reserve their seat next to them by putting their bags on there so no one can sit down. sooooo infuriating

and mothers with their buggies at war with each other over the buggy-spot on the bus. the main fights i see on buses are between overly entitled mothers fighting with other mothers! so pathetic
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
For me it's when people choose to sit next to me when there's 100 other seats available. A lot of these people have terrible BO as well, so that's even more annoying...

It just reminds me about the fact that I cant drive the full time Im on it
For me it's the delays and cancellations that annoy me.

Quick Reply

Latest