The Student Room Group

Biology A2 HELP

This year for AS I failed my Bio exam (educas board) and want advice on what I need to do to get an A/B in A2. Btw I did not revise for this exam & so I believe I can achieve a really good grade if I start revising from the start. Just want some advice on what to tell the teacher to let me on & this AS grade does not contribute to the A level grade meaning my real exams are at the end of next yr
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by lfc_1998
This year for AS I failed my Bio exam (educas board) and want advice on what I need to do to get an A/B in A2. Btw I did not revise for this exam & so I believe I can achieve a really good grade if I start revising from the start. Just want some advice on what to tell the teacher to let me on & this AS grade does not contribute to the A level grade meaning my real exams are at the end of next yr

Hey, I got a B this year and I was 5 UMS off an A. My advice really would be just study and learn all the content and refer back to the spec at all times. After this, I would just do as many biology questions as you possibly can. Do all the questions in the book and do all the exam papers that possibly exist ( including the specimen ones). That's my advice to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest