The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL results 2023

Ive got my result today for A2 biology and it literally made no sense because i did really good in p5 and still got a 22/120 ???? did anyone else get a bad result this year too. And if i fail two components and when it gets combined with my AS result which was good (i got a C) is there a chance i can get an E or D ? iam so worried because i just got into a uni and if i don't pass in this subject i won't be able to attend it :frown:
Original post by elsasabir34
Ive got my result today for A2 biology and it literally made no sense because i did really good in p5 and still got a 22/120 ???? did anyone else get a bad result this year too. And if i fail two components and when it gets combined with my AS result which was good (i got a C) is there a chance i can get an E or D ? iam so worried because i just got into a uni and if i don't pass in this subject i won't be able to attend it :frown:

Hey there :hugs:

slow down, I am not sure if I follow this one and I wanna help :yy:

Which results have you received? Are you waiting for any further results?
Which course are you going for? Which Uni?

Here to help :heart:
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hey there :hugs:

slow down, I am not sure if I follow this one and I wanna help :yy:

Which results have you received? Are you waiting for any further results?
Which course are you going for? Which Uni?

Here to help :heart:

hi sorry i was so worried i just jumbled up words i think. i gave my A2 p4 and p5 biology IAL (WCHI14 WCHI15) once in oct 2022 as a retake and didn't get my desired results and then gave it again in may 2023. I did really good in p5 but somehow its worse than the one i gave in oct?? And now i don't know what my cash-in grade is going to look like. i just really need an E at least to further get into uni in my country (pakistan). I was just hoping if there was anyone who knew if i can score at least a E if i failed my A2 components but with good AS grades. i was hoping i wouldn't have to repeat all over again because iam already late in entering a uni.
Original post by elsasabir34
hi sorry i was so worried i just jumbled up words i think. i gave my A2 p4 and p5 biology IAL (WCHI14 WCHI15) once in oct 2022 as a retake and didn't get my desired results and then gave it again in may 2023. I did really good in p5 but somehow its worse than the one i gave in oct?? And now i don't know what my cash-in grade is going to look like. i just really need an E at least to further get into uni in my country (pakistan). I was just hoping if there was anyone who knew if i can score at least a E if i failed my A2 components but with good AS grades. i was hoping i wouldn't have to repeat all over again because iam already late in entering a uni.

Hey no worries it's all good :hugs:
Unfortunately TSR is a UK-based University application help website so I am not sure how much help we can be regarding Pakistan admissions.

Maybe it would be best if you get in touch with your Teacher/School and they may be able to best advise you on what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest