The Student Room Group

Is accounting and mathematics a respected degree

Hi. I want todo accounting and mathematics degree. Ucas code ng41. At lancaster university. I would want to know is it respectable degree. Also I wanted to know could I be able todo a masters degree in applied math after, i was unsure because I checked the moduals and there is less math moduals than accounting so is there anybody who has done this course or beena in a similar situation course or someone who done a joint honour degree preferably someone in lancaster university that can answer this. I currently finished my As level.
Not quite sure what accounting has to do with maths.

Do you want to be an accountant or not? If not, why do a degree in it? One or two elective modules would be more than enough. If you do want to be one, unless you really like maths, why add maths?

In my opinion, if you can answer these crude questions then you can make up your mind if this is a good course for you.
Reply 2
Yes i want to be an accountant. I know the the degree is accredited for cim exemptions. But i love matb so much and i would like to carry on with it.
Original post by mnak123456
Yes i want to be an accountant. I know the the degree is accredited for cim exemptions. But i love matb so much and i would like to carry on with it.

Then you have your answer, do it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending