The Student Room Group

Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

This thread is a continuation of: Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 28)

Very straight forward and simple thread, the person who posts the last(10,000th) post on the thread wins! :king1: While everyone else loses :hahaha:

*New rule*: Post deletion is not allowed, this effects the stats of the thread and is not fun for most users. If a post has been deleted then the person who got the 100th post originally will still have it not the new person. :yes:

Congratulations to @UWS for getting the 10,000th post on the last thread! :king1: :party2: :happy2:

Also, congratulations @I am Kira to for posting the last post on the thread (before the closing post)!

A Few Stats:

Most #100th posts:
Ayaz789 - 21
OGGUS - 16
CheeseIsVeg - 10
tasha_tah - 8
PrincessBO$$ - 8
hamza772000 - 6
mediaya - 6
I am Kira - 6
L in university - 5
Grimm Reaper - 3
ak143244 - 2
Matrix - 2
Tasnia'x - 1
junayd1998 - 1
Who is L - 1
ValerieKR - 1
Qaz25 - 1
AndrewSCO - 1
UWS- 1

Most consecutive #100th posts:
Ayaz789 - 7
OGGUS - 4
L in University - 3
tasha_tah - 3
CheeseIsVeg - 2

Enjoy! :smile:

PS: Stats for the last thread can be found here
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

1st post
3rd place isn't that bad :smile:
:tongue:
Original post by I am Kira
:tongue:

:congrats:
Well i never even got to attempt to win the 10000th post because before the 10000th post i got a yellow card & 4 pms from Tsr :rofl: lool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Omg yessss I don't know what to say... umm... I wanna thank my parents for raising me, my TSR friends for supporting me, my internet and computer for giving me the opportunity to win this award
Reply 6
@iEthan Can you fix the title please :smile: it wouldn't let me change it for some reason :s-smilie:
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i never even got to attempt to win the 10000th post because before the 10000th post i got a yellow card & 4 pms from Tsr :rofl: lool
Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Original post by UWS
Omg yessss I don't know what to say... umm... I wanna thank my parents for raising me, my TSR friends for supporting me, my internet and computer for giving me the opportunity to win this award

:yy:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Hahaha so basically i havent even attempted to win lmao😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by UWS

You sniped the victory :colonhash:

Regardless well done :clap2: :party:
Original post by mr T 999
x

I believe I am Kira got 5 100 posts?
Original post by UWS

So emotional :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha so basically i havent even attempted to win lmao😂
Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm: :frown:

Spoiler

:teehee::hahaha::p::clap2::congrats::evil::eviltongue::gigg::giggle::hand::mmm::poke::rofl::rofl3::rofl2::shot::slap::spank::stink:
I got the 9999th post.... this keeps happenin....

I declare my retirement lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
image.jpeg
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Oh well, its gonna have to be next summer holiday :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah he got the 9800th that makes it 6, a post got deleated so it affected the stats. Anyway hopefully that won't happen anymore becuase of my new rule :proud:
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got one which was taken away after posts were removied
Original post by I am Kira
:teehee::hahaha::p::clap2::congrats::evil::eviltongue::gigg::giggle::hand::mmm::poke::rofl::rofl3::rofl2::shot::slap::spank::stink:

Wow i wasnt sad, but now i am :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest