The Student Room Group

What event would you change from history, and why?

Throughout history, there have been a number of world changing events, from world wars, to scientific discoveries, and everything in between, and many many more moments that have affected things on a much smaller scale. Whether good or bad, changing any of these could have a huge impact on how we live life now, and on how we view things.

In this thread, you have the opportunity to change one of these events, and to speculate as to the impact this would have. Whatever you decide on, simply explain what you would change, and why you would want to change that. Or perhaps you wouldn't change anything... after all, terrible things happen to wizards who meddle in time :ninja:

So, what event would you change, and why? And if you wouldn't change anything, why not?
(edited 7 years ago)
i dont think i'd change anything? everything in history has taught us something for now. it sucks but; if hitler hadn't existed and done all of those terrible things, someone else would've came along and done the same. we can't learn from mistakes that never happened.
I'd change the day I did my Geography Unit 1 paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending