The Student Room Group

Just finished a pack of Thorntons caramel shortcake bites to myself, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
trust me its bad drama

Even better
Original post by Bezoar
Do u have an address u can provide to me? I want to send u a dictionary cos u need more definition

You have a Harry Potter character as your avatar. The only exercise your arms get is likely masturbating to pictures of fairies.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You have a Harry Potter character as your avatar. The only exercise your arms get is likely masturbating to pictures of fairies.

*masturbating to pictures of Lily. Nice 1 tho
Original post by Bezoar
Swift editing, touché comeback. But not quick enough. 6/10 for effort

I managed two edits in there. Firstly I added the mum line, then I edited again to just include the mum line. Still too quick for TSR to get in there with the 'edited' message :biggrin:
Hi5
Original post by Mystery.
Hi5

*Hi 5s*
Original post by WoodyMKC
I managed two edits in there. Firstly I added the mum line, then I edited again to just include the mum line. Still too quick for TSR to get in there with the 'edited' message :biggrin:

Bloody TSR and their slow interface
Reply 27
whatever happened to the Thorntons mini cakes?

these ones

can't find them anywhere anymore :frown:
Original post by Allie4
whatever happened to the Thorntons mini cakes?

these ones

can't find them anywhere anymore :frown:

jesus christ those look ****ing good. Let me know if you do find them please
trust me its bad drama

I feel like i read a response that you may have deleted and forgot to reply, if so then I am extremely sorry to hear that and would like to kindly remind you that bad things are always temporary xo
Is Bezoar used in Polyjuice Potion?

I need to pass my OWLs so any bit helps, ta.
Original post by 0to100
Is Bezoar used in Polyjuice Potion?

I need to pass my OWLs so any bit helps, ta.

No, a bezoar acts as an antidote for most poisons, therefore it has no use in a polyjuice potion. It is used in the potion Antidote to Common Poisons.
Hi
dont be sorry trust me, and im known as the ghost child at home and around school because people are always forgetting i exists,but hey ho. And i did delete it and maybe so but can bad things that have being going on for 8 years be counted as temporary though?

I remember I used to feel like that when I was younger and still lived at home... Families can be so toxic sometimes, and classmates can be brutal. Things got better for me after I worked my ass off to get into uni in a new city with new people and do what I wanted. You will be fine eventually, trust me
wth Snape i thought u were dead
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
wth Snape i thought u were dead

I used the resurrection stone
man I feel like having some ukno

why didn't u save me some?
Original post by mariam687
man I feel like having some ukno

why didn't u save me some?

Because I am a greedy little ****
If youd had 5 or 10 packets then id have been impressed, but there are hardy any in them.

Quick Reply

Latest