The Student Room Group

Bank of England degree apprenticeship 2023

Just interested if anyone has applied yet, or is planning to apply for a degree apprenticeship at The Bank of England. Also what are you revising to prepare for the application process ?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elx04
Just interested if anyone has applied yet, or is planning to apply for a degree apprenticeship at The Bank of England. Also what are you revising to prepare for the application process ?

I’m at the vid interview stage, wbu x
Reply 2
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
I’m at the vid interview stage, wbu x

Same ! I’ve just been invited to the interview stage. What role are you applying for ? And any idea what sort of questions will come up? Good luck x
Original post by Elx04
Same ! I’ve just been invited to the interview stage. What role are you applying for ? And any idea what sort of questions will come up? Good luck x

Technology!
I assume competency and the basic why BofE and Why Tech
Reply 4
how long did it take for you to hear about the video interview stage ?
Original post by hedakom
how long did it take for you to hear about the video interview stage ?

Close to a month
Just got the AC invite
Reply 7
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Just got the AC invite

just got the invite for it too. I'd appreciate any advice or any information you have on how the AC will go
Original post by A.A_
just got the invite for it too. I'd appreciate any advice or any information you have on how the AC will go

How am I meant to know when we’re both in the same position🫠
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by A.A_

Well done both of you!! Which course did you apply for?
Original post by Elx04
Well done both of you!! Which course did you apply for?

Technology
Hey, have you got an update yet? They said they would reply within 3 days of accepting the invite with more info but haven’t said anything yet. Bit worried because my AC is tomorrow now…
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 12
Thats worrying tbf. If they haven’t gave you any info on AC yet and ur having it tomorrow, it could be that they rescheduled you to a future date
Are you doing the professional economist one? I replied to the email stated in the email, I hope it hasn’t got lost in their mailbox…
Original post by A.A_
Thats worrying tbf. If they haven’t gave you any info on AC yet and ur having it tomorrow, it could be that they rescheduled you to a future date

They got it wrong. It’s for 14th March but they wrote 14th Feb. I was really starting to panic
(edited 1 year ago)
So the Professional Economics AC is the 14th of march?
My one is, but you should receive an email confirming. What date did it say on your email?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by N.j0123
My one is, but you should receive an email confirming. What date did it say on your email?

It said tommorow and i have had no email after I sent an email confirming i want to accept the AC invite. Have they sent you an email now with the updated information?
(edited 1 year ago)
I emailed the person again and she confirmed for me it’s an error. I reckon it would be worthwhile just emailing them again. But I’m pretty sure it’s an error on their behalf.
I emalied the student recruitment team again today and they didnt get back too me what day/time did you re email them and did you mean the student recruitment email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending