The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

prefer ppl from my own race though there are always exceptions...
Then don't marry one??

It's really that simple. We as children of desi parents really need to confront them about their closed mentality. I don't know where they get it from, it certainly isn't Islamic.
Original post by Smoggie
I'm British Pakistani from the North East and i can sort of relate to you, i find some Pakistani women attractive but the majority of them are kinda weird i really don't know how to explain it. Since primary school i have avoided them and i seem to get on more with any girl who isn't Pakistani whether she is white, black, mixed race, Arab or even Indian.

Theres this awkwardness with Pakistani girls they will look at the floor and smirk/smile whilst you are talking and many other weird things. I'm 6'2 and quite intimidating to even non-Pakistani girls but after a minute or two they act normal whereas Pakistani girls keep looking down and smirking or even giggling like little girls sometimes. In year 10 me and a white lass from my tutor were always sat together just having a laugh and talking **** (she fancied me but i was too shy back then lol) a Pakistani girl from my tutor who i probably spoke to twice in five years came up to me and said "you're a disgrace to Pakistanis, you only like goris you raami" and i was like wtf is up her ***. When i was younger even though i wasn't attracted to them i knew i was gonna have to marry one in the future but now that i'm older i really don't want to waste my life with somebody i don't understand. The problem is my parents would never accept a non-Pakistani women and i don't intend on leaving my parents who looked after me when i couldn't look after myself for a women i've barely known for a year.
Do Pakistani women change after marriage after they've got to know you better or do they remain the same?
I've grown up in the North East and most of the Pakistani lads here are not your typical Bradford or Birmingham lads, we embrace our culture but we have been influenced quite a bit by white society as we were brought up in the same areas though we have influenced them aswell 😎. In what areas of the country could you find normal British Pakistani women? By normal i mean not a; rudegyal, try hard coconut because it's actually cringey af, wannabe 'modern' types etc just a normal, down to earth lass who embraces who she is and can hold a meaningful conversation. I don't think thats much to ask for really.
The reason i'm asking what area is because i look straight past the type of Pakistani girls in Bradford/Birmingham etc as they are just not attractive to me at all.

*I don't know if this is the right place to post this, i typed Pakistani in the search bar and this was the first link to come up.

Lol

My brotha from nother mother you're a man. You need to be able to talk to your parents about these things. If you don't want to marry a Pakistani then tell them.

They're not all bad though... there are some good ones; but it depends on what you're looking for.
will u able to look over here ??
Original post by Smoggie
I'm British Pakistani from the North East and i can sort of relate to you, i find some Pakistani women attractive but the majority of them are kinda weird i really don't know how to explain it. Since primary school i have avoided them and i seem to get on more with any girl who isn't Pakistani whether she is white, black, mixed race, Arab or even Indian.

Theres this awkwardness with Pakistani girls they will look at the floor and smirk/smile whilst you are talking and many other weird things. I'm 6'2 and quite intimidating to even non-Pakistani girls but after a minute or two they act normal whereas Pakistani girls keep looking down and smirking or even giggling like little girls sometimes. In year 10 me and a white lass from my tutor were always sat together just having a laugh and talking **** (she fancied me but i was too shy back then lol) a Pakistani girl from my tutor who i probably spoke to twice in five years came up to me and said "you're a disgrace to Pakistanis, you only like goris you raami" and i was like wtf is up her ***. When i was younger even though i wasn't attracted to them i knew i was gonna have to marry one in the future but now that i'm older i really don't want to waste my life with somebody i don't understand. The problem is my parents would never accept a non-Pakistani women and i don't intend on leaving my parents who looked after me when i couldn't look after myself for a women i've barely known for a year.
Do Pakistani women change after marriage after they've got to know you better or do they remain the same?
I've grown up in the North East and most of the Pakistani lads here are not your typical Bradford or Birmingham lads, we embrace our culture but we have been influenced quite a bit by white society as we were brought up in the same areas though we have influenced them aswell 😎. In what areas of the country could you find normal British Pakistani women? By normal i mean not a; rudegyal, try hard coconut because it's actually cringey af, wannabe 'modern' types etc just a normal, down to earth lass who embraces who she is and can hold a meaningful conversation. I don't think thats much to ask for really.
The reason i'm asking what area is because i look straight past the type of Pakistani girls in Bradford/Birmingham etc as they are just not attractive to me at all.

*I don't know if this is the right place to post this, i typed Pakistani in the search bar and this was the first link to come up.

Hi I’m Pakistani and down to earth :smile:
yeah, most of them just aren't attractive.
Reply 146
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/

u naughty little girl thats not good u should spend lots of time in pakistan the men will like u
I'm a year late, whoops. But i guess around Manchester? I'm slightly biased but we're not all that bad :P
Original post by Smoggie

I’m also British Pakistani and muslim and I’m not interested in Pakistani guys . I feel my parents are a little more open to marrying with different cultures as long as the guy is Muslim that’s all. Maybe when the times right and you meet someone who is Muslim then introduce him to your parents . He doesn’t have to be Pakistani .
I just want to marry a Pakistani guy tbf
Ngllll I can relate hahaha it's annoying af
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/
Original post by SMEGGGY
Look for some fit ones although he's mixed but a few non mixed resemble Zayn Malik :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thousands of Pakistanis in Bradford are better looking than Zayn Malik. Honestly if Zayn was to not be famous, no girl would recognize the guy at all
Original post by Smoggie

Pakistani girls are not remotely as good looking as Pakistani guys

Zayn Malik is nothing in front of some of my friends in Bradford
Original post by AhmedAli246
Pakistani girls are not remotely as good looking as Pakistani guys

Zayn Malik is nothing in front of some of my friends in Bradford

Omg u actually made another account 😂😂😂

Latest

Trending

Trending