The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For the document check if you did seperate GCSE's in english lit and lang do you make a new row on the table or just choose english language?
Original post by oliviaffion
Hello! Have any graduates received any news from bsms yet? Particularly those with no contextual data? I might quietly combust if I see 'There have been no recent updates to your application' again on the ucas page. :musicus:

I'm also a graduate, BMAT of 18.5. I just hate the waiting it's so painful
Original post by Hali2010
Has anyone completed the document check? What do you write in the 3rd table for "other qualifications"? Is it AS levels, or A-levels, which are pending due to the reforms?

Is the document check post interview? Haven't seen anything about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chestnut17

No, I thought you have to complete the form and bring in english lit/lang and maths GCSE certificates on the day of the interview, if I'm not mistaken? It should be on Blackboard
Original post by Irukandji5
For the document check if you did seperate GCSE's in english lit and lang do you make a new row on the table or just choose english language?

I think you have to pick one. I did separate GCSEs and just put my language grade.
Original post by Chestnut17

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't see it until today, if you go onto blackboard then onto your interview invitation there's a link to a word document at the bottom.
No, I thought you have to complete the form and bring in english lit/lang and maths GCSE certificates on the day of the interview, if I'm not mistaken? It should be on Blackboard

I can't seem to find it. Did you receive it as a message?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Irukandji5
I didn't see it until today, if you go onto blackboard then onto your interview invitation there's a link to a word document at the bottom.

Found it. Thanks so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 588
Does anyone know how many interviews are left? I'm a resit student currently with AABB A levels and BMAT 20.1 and haven't heard anything yet
Reply 589
Someone please help! I have my interview on Friday but my phone smashed and I can't get on it to find my password for the online website thingy. So I can't get onto the document check! Is it okay if I print it and bring it in? I can't work out how to change my password online!
Original post by GinsR
Someone please help! I have my interview on Friday but my phone smashed and I can't get on it to find my password for the online website thingy. So I can't get onto the document check! Is it okay if I print it and bring it in? I can't work out how to change my password online!

The details of your blackboard account shouldve been emailed to you. Don't worry you have to print it anyway and bring it in on the day of the interview. If you don't have it, I could pm it to you?
Reply 591
Thank you Hail2010. I think I saved it on my laptop when I was trying to be organised a few weeks ago. can I just check that top of the form says 'Interview qualifications check for UG Medicine'?
Original post by GinsR
Thank you Hail2010. I think I saved it on my laptop when I was trying to be organised a few weeks ago. can I just check that top of the form says 'Interview qualifications check for UG Medicine'?

Yes it is. Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready for my interview which is later today!
Reply 593
Yes it is. Sorry for the late reply, I was getting ready for my interview which is later today!

Good luck!
who else has they're interview today and is *****ing themself???!!!😂 💩💩💩💩
Original post by alittlejell
who else has they're interview today and is *****ing themself???!!!😂 💩💩💩💩

Me haha, what time's yours? Mine's at 3 :smile:
Me
In fact I'm terrified! Good luck to all.
I haven't prepped enough due to mocks. Have you guys revised ? I'm dreading talking for 10 minutes.
On the document check did you guys put your AS grades down?

Latest

Trending

Trending