The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crystallinedrops
Well guys, I'm withdrawing my application from Brighton as I've already got offers from my favourite two places. I hope that if Brighton was going to give me an offer it will now go to someone else : ) Good luck!

Good to hear you've got offers from other places. Are you a home or international applicant? Well done on the offer anyway!
Original post by Hali2010
Good to hear you've got offers from other places. Are you a home or international applicant? Well done on the offer anyway!

I'm a home applicant.
I'd appreciate if anyone answer my following question.
1) how do I contact the admission team ; whether it be by phone or email can u please hook me up.
2) for the people who received their offers , was it A*AA or AAA ? And if AAA was it due to contextual data or was it due to extra ordinary performance ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SonicSam
1) how do I contact the admission team ; whether it be by phone or email can u please hook me up.
2) for the people who received their offers , was it A*AA or AAA ? And if AAA was it due to contextual data or was it due to extra ordinary performance ?

1) call them. They don't answer emails or messages on student central
2) standard offer is AAA unless you're resitting your A2 then they want one grade higher than what you got originally

Posted from TSR Mobil
[QUOTE="hxrl3yB00;70582050"]
Original post by SonicSam

1) call them. They don't answer emails or messages on student central
2) standard offer is AAA unless you're resitting your A2 then they want one grade higher than what you got originally

Posted from TSR Mobil

Thanks ! How do I call them and who do I speak to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="SonicSam;70582298"]
Original post by hxrl3yB00

Thanks ! How do I call them and who do I speak to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The info that you require is really very easy to find, if you bother to look:

https://www.bsms.ac.uk/undergraduate/applying-to-bsms/index.aspx
Reply 786
Original post by crystallinedrops
Well guys, I'm withdrawing my application from Brighton as I've already got offers from my favourite two places. I hope that if Brighton was going to give me an offer it will now go to someone else : ) Good luck!

Wow thats so good to hear that people like you are kind enough to have done that, allowing other people to receive offers. Congrats on your offers :smile:
Original post by Pussyismoney
Hey well done getting an offer! Could I just ask for your stats if you dont mind and also are you an international student? :smile: thanks!

Thank you :smile: I'm a final year Biomed. Got 5.4, 4.1 and 3A on the BMAT (first time I ever attempted it). And I'm a home student.
What are the stats of the people who got offers already???
Original post by Ayyyyyy

Once you've got your interview, stats aren't of much importance. My BMAT wasn't amazing, but I got an offer :colondollar:
Original post by Ayyyyyy

As mentioned above , once you have gotten to interview we were told bmat is no longer used to decide between applicants , it is solely down to performance at interview
Original post by PartHeart
Once you've got your interview, stats aren't of much importance. My BMAT wasn't amazing, but I got an offer :colondollar:

I think I have done bad at the interview which is why I am worried 😭
Original post by Ayyyyyy
I think I have done bad at the interview which is why I am worried 😭

It probably went better than you think! It's easy to be overly critical. I know it's cliche (and easier said than done) but try not to worry too much
Is it only international students getting offers at the moment? Or are domestic students being handed offers too?
Original post by mikejordan97
Is it only international students getting offers at the moment? Or are domestic students being handed offers too?

I think so far, only home students have got offers!
Original post by HelloHello10
I think so far, only home students have got offers!

Weird, I thought people that posted before were international applicants and that the BSMS admissions office were having a meeting on the 24th for applicants.
Reply 796
Original post by mikejordan97
Weird, I thought people that posted before were international applicants and that the BSMS admissions office were having a meeting on the 24th for applicants.

It's a mixture of both I believe from what I've seen posted few home students and couple of international students
So do we find out tmrw?
It feels as though it's going to be ages until we find out...

They said the admissions board were meeting on 24th March so I guess some time next week
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
It feels as though it's going to be ages until we find out...

They said the admissions board were meeting on 24th March so I guess some time next week

It's being 3 months since I had my interview. I really wanna just get this over with lol can't they just tell us tomorrow 😭

Latest

Trending

Trending