The Student Room Group

How old were you when you first used TSR?

Poll

How old were you when you first used TSR?

How old were you when you first used The Student Room? This might have been before you signed up and created an account. Why did you sign up at that age? What has kept you to keep using TSR since? :smile:

I think I was 16 or 17, looking at exam threads for AS level and information for UCAS applications. Once I finished A levels and had got my place at University I used it more for a social purpose, as I had got to know users and the Support Team :h:

Scroll to see replies

15 :biggrin: Not even one year yet :tongue:
Reply 2
15 - Those unoffical mark schemes.. and then results day for GCSE's :smile:
Now A-Levels..
I was 17, came on here to find out information about an English BA and a year later, I don't even want to do that degree. :smile:
Reply 4
I was 20 when I first used TSR :teehee:
I think I was about 15?, but didn't sign up until much later, and even now go through periods of heavy use followed by not coming on at all for a couple of months.
14, and now 17.
Reply 8
i was 16, I only came here to get some help with my GCSE and A-Levels but I'm still here 6 years later. I'm trapped. WHY TSR!?
I made a TSR account because I thought it would help me with my GCSE but it distracted me instead :lol: Thanks TSR :biggrin:
I was 15 and came looking to see how everyone else was preparing for the Edexcel Religious Studies GCSE (Unit 3 and 10). I never found out :colonhash:

I then stayed to help others and also to help myself, and now it's more for the medical application side, but I'm a wee bit addicted, so I'll probably still be on here during University :biggrin:
Old enough
11... i had to wait a year before going up to Cambridge so started posting on here*
I was 12 when I opened the account
And I began using it properly at 13 :biggrin:
I was 17/18
Original post by spock's socks
i was 20 when i first used tsr :teehee:

stargate woooooooo
I was somewhere between 14 and 16. I wanted to read about people's experiences with working around those ages, and see what kind of jobs they had. I signed up when I was 16/17 and still just browsed through temp and part-time employment stuff mainly. It wasn't until I was 18 that I actually started posting, after seeing how lovely everyone was and exploring other sections of the forum more :tongue:
I made a thread when I was stressed about my year 6 SATs

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
16, I haven't even been here that long.

Quick Reply

Latest