The Student Room Group

EPQ research (french music)... help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I'm currently studying epq and I've got my title and topic but I don't know how to go about researching my topic effectively. i'm aiming for an a* and I want to get it right from the beginning (I did hpq last year, the level 2 version of this course, and I want to make sure this one is 100x better). My title is: "To study the works of modern Francophone music artists and to use their music as influence to create my own composition of similar genres" and my topics include Francophone culture, francophone music and how the media portray francophone music artists and what the artists' influences are. I want to look at what types of research sources (e.g. magazines, broadsheets, biographies etc.) would be useful and effective in researching this type of project but I don't know what types of sources to use and where to start my research!! by the way the artists i'll be studying are stromae (Belgian) and maitre gims (French)

If you guys have any ideas or tips on how to conduct general secondary research and where I can look; also if anyone knows what types of sources are great when studying music/French too.

Thanks
Rhea :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest