The Student Room Group

Captain Jack sent me a bag of shredded blue tissue paper AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
You know, they had to check we were real people before we get to be st members, that does involve giving up our secret identities:P

I approve your sacrifice. Superheroes don't always wear capes. :cool:
Original post by claireestelle
£100 in mint condition with envelope:P

Good plan :tongue:

Original post by PugDevil
I think you should try and make something with it, perhaps he's testing your artistic capabilities :colone:

This is a good point :colone: What should I make?
:dong:

Are you sure you didn't ask to be sent it?
Original post by iEthan
This is a good point :colone: What should I make?

I think you should recreate the TSR logo - obviously you'll have to get some white tissue paper but oh well :tongue: Then frame it and either keep it or send it back*

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you should recreate the TSR logo - obviously you'll have to get some white tissue paper but oh well :tongue: Then frame it and either keep it or send it back*

Spoiler

This is a very good idea. I think @Captain Jack will deffo go for it. :colone:

Original post by Snufkin
:dong:

Are you sure you didn't ask to be sent it?

No… the whole point is that I didn't ask :lol:

Original post by Fox Corner
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kinda better than a used costume tho, don't you think? :hmmm:
Original post by iEthan
Ask Jack! I'm now lumbered with this very useless extravagant bag of paper! :unimpressed:

What should I do with it? :ashamed2:

donate it to @Marsvin for her Winter Nest

:lazy:

Spoiler

I approve of this suggestion.

That bag of shredded paper was one of my most precious possessions. I have owned it for about three years and kept it safe in my TSR drawers. I pass it onto you @iEthan to use wisely.
Original post by Captain Jack
I approve of this suggestion.

That bag of shredded paper was one of my most precious possessions. I have owned it for about three years and kept it safe in my TSR drawers. I pass it onto you @iEthan to use wisely.

:cry2: this got really deep
Original post by iEthan
Kinda better than a used costume tho, don't you think? :hmmm:

Don't try and devalue @TheonlyMrsHolmes's gift because you got the worse end :grumble: Her prize is WAY better than pieces of tissue paper :u:
Original post by bluemadhatter
Don't try and devalue @TheonlyMrsHolmes's gift because you got the worse end :grumble: Her prize is WAY better than pieces of tissue paper :u:

Nah nah nahhhhh. :no:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
@iEthan captain Jack was actually serious?? lol :rofl:

Does that mean someone who won the last is actually gonna get a gnome costume or what ever it was?? :rofl:

Yep! :lol:

should white play Q x e6 or a x b4 ?

:holmes:
Absolute madman
Original post by the bear

should white play Q x e6 or a x b4 ?

Please see bold.
Original post by iEthan
Please see bold.

:facepalm:

28.axb4 leads to an equal game but White played 28.Qxe6? which lost material to 28…Nc2 29.Rg1 Nd4.

:emo:
Original post by the bear
:facepalm:

28.axb4 leads to an equal game but White played 28.Qxe6? which lost material to 28…Nc2 29.Rg1 Nd4.

:emo:

:rip: :emo:
How did you feel when you received the package with the TSR logo on it?
Original post by iEthan
:rip: :emo:

:console:

do you know how to play Snakes & Ladders ?

Original post by Captain Jack
How did you feel when you received the package with the TSR logo on it?

Annoyed because Mr. Postie had shoved it in my letterbox and it was all scrunched up. :angry: But when I felt the relatively questionable cellophane bag within the package, I knew that my life was complete. If I could pick any moment in my life to define as the happiest I have ever felt, I would not pick that moment. Captain Jack's giveaway has given me a new lease of life, a new meaning to life, a new shimmering blue, dated and slightly unusual meaning albeit, but a new meaning all the same.

There are no words to describe my happiness right now.

Quick Reply

Latest