The Student Room Group

Man pulls off Muslim woman's hijab in London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dancing Samurai
erm..... what??
Scary to have 2 people posting this independently. Also who reps this kind of remark??

Original post by _gcx
I interpreted it as a (kinda sick) joke, and I hope I'm right.
It's probably covered by a hadith somewhere and is therefore the official Islamist response. After all, the penalty for drawing pictures is to be machine-gunned in cold blood.
Original post by MildredMalone
What a waste of police time.

Why are the police there in the first place , to deal with crimes :hand: :colonhash:
Original post by Nuba123
Firstly, I ain't your bro, yeah?

If her hair is so greasy then why are you so bloody desperate to see it? Honestly, it's men like you all women to stand up against. You think you're entitled to impose your own ideas on women willy-nilly. Well guess what "bro" try that out on the streets and reply to me if you don't get thrown into prison. Also "camel-hump"? Really? SMH FML

How is it possible to even have these ideas???

I DONT GET IT??!

look bro I don't wanna see it but it's good that it's taken off to show ppl how dumb following an ancient book is ok

i don't need to do it myself when there are already decent men out there doing it :yes:
Original post by BigTraderBoi
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/muslim-womans-hijab-grabbed-by-man-who-tried-to-pull-off-headsca/

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/tottenham-hijab-attack-police-release-image-of-man-after-womans-headscarf-is-pulled-off-a3375036.html

Two incidents of men pulling off Muslim women's hijabs have been confirmed in London in just three days. One of the incidents took place in Oxford Street and the other took place in Tottenham, North London. Police are looking for a white man on sucpicion of hate crime assaults.

Stay safe, everyone. Don't be intimated by these hateful people

Two women have had scarfs pulled off their heads in London, a city where two murders happen every week. Big deal.
Original post by Nuba123
That's what you seem to think since you're so eager to unveil them.

it's what u were tryna say and it's deffo not true. hijabis don't have some magical beauty powers and most of the ones I've seen are actually butterz
Original post by Bros R Us
look bro I don't wanna see it but it's good that it's taken off to show ppl how dumb following an ancient book is ok

i don't need to do it myself when there are already decent men out there doing it :yes:

You don't want to see it? Then let them wear it. Problem solved.

You know that the hijab isn't restricted to Muslims right?
I've seen plenty of old White ladies with their hair covered.
What if someone decided to tie their hair up and put a hat on - should it be removed?
A lot of cancer patients wear bandanas to cover their head.
Should we just ban clothes? Would that make you feel better about your self?
it's what u were tryna say and it's deffo not true. hijabis don't have some magical beauty powers and most of the ones I've seen are actually butterz

Let em wear what the hell they want.
Original post by Nuba123
You don't want to see it? Then let them wear it. Problem solved.

You know that the hijab isn't restricted to Muslims right?
I've seen plenty of old White ladies with their hair covered.
What if someone decided to tie their hair up and put a hat on - should it be removed?
A lot of cancer patients wear bandanas to cover their head.
Should we just ban clothes? Would that make you feel better about your self?

no bro they shouldn't wear it cos it's dumb and I'll continue to support those brave men out there who do what so many of us dream of doing. don't lie bro what those old ladies wear ain't hijab, hijab is specifically islamic so don't try and trick ppl on this thread cos u ain't fooling no one
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this basically the same level of assault as pulling someone's wooly hat off? I think jail is a bit extreme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this basically the same level of assault as pulling someone's wooly hat off? I think jail is a bit extreme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

exactly in other words it ain't even a crime. if anything the men should get a medal from the queen
no bro they shouldn't wear it cos it's dumb and I'll continue to support those brave men out there who do what so many of us dream of doing. don't lie bro what those old ladies wear ain't hijab, hijab is specifically islamic so don't try and trick ppl on this thread cos u ain't fooling no one

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let me give you a quick lesson kiddo because you don't quite seem to be catching my drift, yeah?
The word "hijab" translated into English means "barrier" or "partition" which is the main function of all types of clothing. Therefore, it is an item of clothing and you, fine Sir, do not have the right to remove a piece of clothing from someone else's body.
Why? You may ask yourself.
Well, young one, it isn't your body. :smile:

Khalas, I've got loads of meaningfull stuff to do so I need to go.
It's going to take more than a TSR convo to get through to that teeny brain of yours.

"brave" pfffft
Original post by Nuba123
"brave" pfffft

Don't let idiots get to you :wink:
Original post by Nuba123
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let me give you a quick lesson kiddo because you don't quite seem to be catching my drift, yeah?
The word "hijab" translated into English means "barrier" or "partition" which is the main function of all types of clothing. Therefore, it is an item of clothing and you, fine Sir, do not have the right to remove a piece of clothing from someone else's body.
Why? You may ask yourself.
Well, young one, it isn't your body. :smile:

Khalas, I've got loads of meaningfull stuff to do so I need to go.
It's going to take more than a TSR convo to get through to that teeny brain of yours.

look bro don't try and trick ppl here cos if ain't gonna work. everyone knows that when we say hijab it means the specific Islamic hijab not a random covering. so no, non muslims don't wear a hijab nor is the reason they wear it even the same. if your minuscule brain can't understand that then there's no hope for you. kudos to those men who did that and long may it continue !!!
Original post by Al-farhan
Don't let idiots get to you :wink:

It's so hard tho!!! :biggrin:
It is vital that we talk about these two actions that have taken place.

Some people might say, "1000 people a month in London are victims of knife crime according to:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.html

But they at least didn't have to put up with someone being a JERK!"

This is clearly just the news engaging in a kind of social manipulation. It's a little sad, really.
Original post by Dandaman1
Why is this news? Some jackass pulled off a woman's silly religious hood. Quick, make it a national headline!

I had my pants (trousers for you limeys) pulled down outside a Tim Hortons when I was 13 and I don't remember that being on the news...

But no, y'all gotta make a political stir and virtue signal, right?

What were the motives behind this act? Was it silly teenagers messing around, or was it a religiously and racially motivated attack?
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would still be, likely, considered a hate crime, due to its religious nature.
Reply 78
Original post by akbar0123
Bring back the death penalty for scum like these men

This is not Saudi Arabia
Original post by Nuba123
"brave" pfffft

incredibly brave they put the heroes of history to shame :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending