The Student Room Group
It should say the address to send it to on it.
Not all AS12 letters need returning. If they want you to return it-it should have an address on it.
Reply 3
i got a letter from UCAS this morning to confirm my place at Aston Uni, it says i should return the bottom part of the letter to Aston but it doesnt give an address!
Ring them up and ask them then.
My letter states "DO NOT SEND THIS REPLY SLIP TO UCAS" and also "PLEASE RETURN TO THE ADDRESS BELOW", but below the information states that I should "not send this form to Lancaster". I am now perplexed as to where I should be, if at all, sending this form.
That suggests you don't need to send the reply slip at all but it is confusing. I'd contact Lancaster just to check.
Reply 7
^lol, this is ridiculous. my dad and i have decided not to send the letter. we rang ucas up, and they said everything's confirmed for my place.. hmm!
Reply 8
All the AS12 letters have a set template saying that you should return the slip, however if the uni wants you to return the form then there will be an address at the top left corner of the reply slip.
Reply 9
My letter said not to send it to UCAS. It also said not to send it to my Uni unless I was planning on not taking up the place...

In short, if you're going, there's no need to send it... I think...

Latest

Trending

Trending