The Student Room Group

Submitting written work

Hi everyone,

Just a question regarding written work, firstly does the college contact you once you’ve submitted your UCAS application, or do you just send it? Also when attaching the cover letter do you add it to pdf that includes the written work or do you attach it as a single pdf? I did look online but can’t find anything.
Original post by atinkerfairy
Hi everyone,

Just a question regarding written work, firstly does the college contact you once you’ve submitted your UCAS application, or do you just send it? Also when attaching the cover letter do you add it to pdf that includes the written work or do you attach it as a single pdf? I did look online but can’t find anything.

The college should email after you've submitted your UCAS application. When I applied, they sent me an email about a week afterwards confirming they received the application and giving more details about how to submit the written work. For the cover letter, you should include it in the same PDF as the written work.
Original post by emilyalexandria
The college should email after you've submitted your UCAS application. When I applied, they sent me an email about a week afterwards confirming they received the application and giving more details about how to submit the written work. For the cover letter, you should include it in the same PDF as the written work.

Thank you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending