The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

hayes wharf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
well. I think there were 7 floors in E block, and 3 flats per floor, so that's 21 flats. So your on the roof clearly.

As for anyone who has already lived there. What's the Internet like? fast? or am I going to die :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
the roof sounds bout right!!
Reply 22
I'm sure its lovely in the summer. Shame were in England lol.
Peelypeel
Hey, I just got back from Lincoln and viewing my room in Hayes Wharf. pretty good stuff. What flats are you guys in? I'm in E block, Flat 2. only thing I cant work out is my address lol.

I'm in E2 room b? is that near you?
Reply 24
charlottemay
I'm in E2 room b? is that near you?

Ha ha, I'm in A. I was there on the 5th. I left the sauce in the cupboard, if you found it.
Yes i did thankyou didn't use it though haha :biggrin: x
Reply 26
Peelypeel
Ha ha, I'm in A. I was there on the 5th. I left the sauce in the cupboard, if you found it.

what apt u in in A?? am in a4...
Reply 27
fompas

Nay dear friend, if you had read the last few posts, you would have seen, I'm in block E, and in Room A of my apartment.
Reply 28
charlottemay
Yes i did thankyou didn't use it though haha :biggrin: x

What day are you moving in?
Reply 29
fompas

I'm in A16 and have been here for a week. It's been dead.
Reply 30
Joseph90
I'm in A16 and have been here for a week. It's been dead.

I bet its going to start speeding up this week. I'm coming on Friday to miss all the people who will most defiantly be coming at the weekend.
Reply 31
charlottemay
peebz what number ??? :smile:

staying in flat D3, looks straight into the houses at the back - awesome.
Peelypeel
What day are you moving in?

you going friday? im moving on sunday i think its the only time possible.. i think the others are moving in saturday im not sure except kally who might be there now... have you got facebook or msn ? :smile: xx
Reply 33
i've been here for a week... and yeh its dead :/ can't wait for the weekend :P
Reply 34
charlottemay
you going friday? im moving on sunday i think its the only time possible.. i think the others are moving in saturday im not sure except kally who might be there now... have you got facebook or msn ? :smile: xx

Well the keys have been available since the 5th, so we can move in when we like. And I’m going before the weekend, to miss the mad rush of people coming on the weekend, and I’ll be available to help people move in(Y)

As for Facebook and MSN, yes I have them.

www.facebook.com/peely
thisandmatt'at'aol'd0t'com

But we'll all be seeing each other in a few days anyways.
Reply 35
fompas
i've been here for a week... and yeh its dead :/ can't wait for the weekend :P

yeah, come the weekend, you wont have any peace at all. You haven't by any chance taken a seed test of the internet have you? id love to know its speed before i get there.

if you haven't, can you do me a favour and find out please :smile:

if you don't know how to do it, go to www.speedtes.net, click "begin test", and then when its done, press "copy forum link" and paste that on here. shouldn't take 1 minuet. Thank you
Reply 36
it downloads at about 220kbps for me... but stuffs downloading atm so it wouldn't give a propper representation neways :P
Reply 37
fompas
it downloads at about 220kbps for me... but stuffs downloading atm so it wouldn't give a propper representation neways :P

220 isn't a terrible starting point, considering your downloading.

thanks for the heads up
ahh yeh i've moved my stuff in and got my keys but i won't be coming til sunday because its the only day i can get :frown: kallys already moved in and i'll be seeing the rest of you soon :smile:
Reply 39
I've just finished moving in. Someone called Nikki is here now too. Haven't spoken to her yet though ha ha. Roll on Sunday

Quick Reply

Latest