The Student Room Group

Being the big virgin at uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
Nah bro I'm 20. :unimpressed:

Damn ur young
Original post by Davalla
Ask him, innit.

Be like, 'Oi big boy, are you gonna bang doe? Damn no. Show me your true colours like a mango'.

Stay fruity and don't pop that cherry, fruit.

lmao
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Damn ur young

How old are you bro? :tongue:
How old are you bro? :tongue:

19 ish hehe
Original post by TSR Mustafa
19 ish hehe

Ah ok.

Guess I'm wise for my age.
Original post by Davalla
Ask him, innit.

Be like, 'Oi big boy, are you gonna bang doe? Damn no. Show me your true colours like a mango'.

Stay fruity and don't pop that cherry, fruit.

are those lyrics?
'backs blown out' :rofl:
Funnily enough I actually remember a thread you started around when I first joined.

You are like 24 or something like that?

Guys in a similar position usually end up paying for sex or going on killing sprees. :redface:

Girls can get it anytime.

lold hard :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Angry Bird

:rofl2:
Reply 49
Original post by Angry Bird

Very funny :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
What a prude shamer you are. Just because she has some self-control doesn't mean she's prude. And if they are getting banged every week like mentioned, they are sluts, simple as that.

I don't see how not doing something because the thought of it caused you to panic is "self control"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
What are you even talking about?
Go tongue punch a fart box.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waits that tossing the salad right?

It would make more sense for sure, I mean how does tossing salad have anything to do with that? The motions don't correspond it's all very confusing.

Tongue punching a fart box makes much more sense :smile:
Original post by RobML
What are you even talking about?
Go tongue punch a fart box.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's alright, most people lash out if they are overstrained.
Original post by yudothis
Whether or not you think it is, is a bit irrelevant. It's like using the word gay to mean bad/lame, "that's so gay".

What you say with your friends and family is not what you can say in public.

Original post by yudothis
She displayed a characteristic of being prude. Mentioning that is not shaming at all.

Just because you think it's a matter of self control, doesn't make it so.

No, they just have active sex lifes.

Live a little, might make you less bitter and rude.

She never once insinuated that her friends were sluts. Stop being a special snowflake and searching for "injustice" when there clearly isn't one.

Also, surely you understand that two wrongs don't make a right. If you thought she was slut shaming (when she clearly was not ) you "prude shaming" makes you no better, does it?
Original post by Twinpeaks
She never once insinuated that her friends were sluts. Stop being a special snowflake and searching for "injustice" when there clearly isn't one.

Also, surely you understand that two wrongs don't make a right. If you thought she was slut shaming (when she clearly was not ) you "prude shaming" makes you no better, does it?

Oh no, not at all. :rolleyes:

Stop being a little white knight and go out in the real world.
It rather depends on the circles you move in, but in my experience most students aren't having sex with strangers every night, despite what you might read in the papers.

That said, for most people, some sort of sexual activity is an important part of being in a relationship so if you want to be in a relationship it's likely to come up at some point.

My advice? Basically don't do anything you're not happy with but keep an open mind as well.
Please do not listen to those silly girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending