The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Pretty sure a guy like Trump has committed a crime.

People in power/of wealth can get away with things, we've seen that with both Clinton and Trump.

I'd only vote for her to stop Trump. Such a shame the DNC snubbed Bernie :/

so by that logic, hillary clinton is *even more* of a criminal than it is already apparent based on her already existent record of cronyist and corporatist criminalities, and incompetences/immoralities in high office?! :| jesus!
Original post by sleepysnooze
so by that logic, hillary clinton is *even more* of a criminal than it is already apparent based on her already existent record of cronyist and corporatist criminalities, and incompetences/immoralities in high office?! :| jesus!

Both Clinton and Trump have done ****-ish things.
Donald trump has policies which I find abhorrent. He incites a lot of hatred imo and thus would vote for anyone other than him.
Nope. Would never vote for someone just because they're not as much of an arseclown as the other person.

I'm all for writing #Bernie on the ballot.
:rofl: did anyone see this?

The parody is miles better than the actual debates
@Plantagenet Crown @Betelgeuse- @NotNotBatman @Rhaenys10 @Nirvana1989-1994

[video="youtube;-nQGBZQrtT0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100

@Plantagenet Crown @Peroxidation @Betelgeuse- @NotNotBatman @Rhaenys10 @Nirvana1989-1994

[video="youtube;-nQGBZQrtT0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nQGBZQrtT0[/video]

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by 0to100

@Plantagenet Crown @Peroxidation @Betelgeuse- @NotNotBatman @Rhaenys10 @Nirvana1989-1994

That was hilarious :biggrin: , just needed more fake smiles from the one playing Clinton.
Original post by NotNotBatman
That was hilarious :biggrin: , just needed more fake smiles from the one playing Clinton.

Yea and more bad jokes, her jokes are filthy. But you know how it is right? Because rightfully so the media prefers Hillary so now they cant roast her too bad. She's also the next president and they dont wanna get their stuff banned do they? :colone: They nailed Trump and the mediator Lester was hilarious, he hates both the candidates probably :rofl: If you saw the 1st debate it is literally spot on.
yes. end of.
Original post by 0to100

I m watching it right ****ing now :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
I m watching it right ****ing now :rofl:

I can't lie, I nearly died. They made Hillary a bit more cool than she really is though...
at 4:45 "...moving right passed that..." :toofunny:
Original post by 0to100
I can't lie, I nearly died. They made Hillary a bit more cool than she really is though...

True:rofl:
Trump tho...
And btw, do you really watch the presidential debates?
Original post by 0to100
at 4:45 "...moving right passed that..." :toofunny:

When he mentioned Monica Lewinsky :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
Yea and more bad jokes, her jokes are filthy. But you know how it is right? Because rightfully so the media prefers Hillary so now they cant roast her too bad. She's also the next president and they dont wanna get their stuff banned do they? :colone: They nailed Trump and the mediator Lester was hilarious, he hates both the candidates probably :rofl: If you saw the 1st debate it is literally spot on.

yeah, but they're both terrible tbh. Trump was spot on, I didn't even think they'd mention the sniffing; the debates are ridiculous, a load of he said she said nonsense just to avoid answering questions and CHINA. I didn't see the 1st one but saw the 2nd debate :/
They both seem like rubbish candidates but Clinton seems like a lesser of two evils
True:rofl:
Trump tho...
And btw, do you really watch the presidential debates?

I felt like I had to see these for some serious comedy, and some of Obama's to see how racist people would act for a bit of entertainment

When he mentioned Monica Lewinsky :rofl:

"very heavy"

Original post by NotNotBatman
yeah, but they're both terrible tbh. Trump was spot on, I didn't even think they'd mention the sniffing; the debates are ridiculous, a load of he said she said nonsense just to avoid answering questions and CHINA. I didn't see the 1st one but saw the 2nd debate :/

I literally learned 0 watching them...

I couldnt be arsed with the 2nd one, caught 1 and 3 online as you do

Right he's such a chauvinistic bigoted idiotic egotistical foolish cokehead
also look at how celebs have roasted the man. Not that their judgement is respectable at all but it's nice to see them speak out because they never do.

http://www.amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-against-donald-trump-1.11550611
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I vote for Harambe!

#downwithTrumpandClinton

He's ****ing dead. You can't vote for him.

Spoiler

Original post by alkaline.
He's ****ing dead. You can't vote for him.

Spoiler

Ffs

WHY WOULD YOU?

Latest

Trending

Trending