The Student Room Group

That's so raven is returning! Omg

Raven will be a single mother of 2 kids of which the daughter will have visions. MY CHILDHOOD HAS BEEN REVIVED!
Original post by zezno
Raven will be a single mother of 2 kids of which the daughter will have visions. MY CHILDHOOD HAS BEEN REVIVED!

Sometimes spinoffs can go horribly wrong :hide: but I loved TSR, that and loads of the other disney shows were my childhood :colondollar: hopefully it is good.

'On top of old oaky, all covered in leaves'

'Oh Chelsea stop singing, I'm begging you please'
If this is true, I'm gonna have a heart attack :biggrin:. Do you remember the episode where cory and Raven thought the babysitter was a murderer? And they they were all in on it :lol:
Don't get my ****ing hopes up

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope that all the old cast will at least make an appearance.
Original post by zezno

the kid's father is black eh?
Don't get my ****ing hopes up

Posted from TSR Mobile
YES!!!
That would be a nice blast from the past.
At first when I heard about this, I was excited but if you look at how Disney is now, it's crap. The new shows are crap, characters are crap. It's so crap it's cringe. So to know that there's gonna be a That's So Raven 2, I'm sure that it's not gonna be as good as That's So Raven
Original post by RamenNoNoodles
At first when I heard about this, I was excited but if you look at how Disney is now, it's crap. The new shows are crap, characters are crap. It's so crap it's cringe. So to know that there's gonna be a That's So Raven 2, I'm sure that it's not gonna be as good as That's So Raven

I think Raven is going to be involved in production so hopefully it will be more similar to the old Disney
Reply 11
Raven is the executive producer, so I think she knows what she's doing :biggrin:!
So excited for this. It might be bad, but I'm definitely giving it a chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending