The Student Room Group

Women's Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
olileauk
he's not mean, he's enforcing the rules. I think you need to have a read, myself.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rules

Things to take note of:

no text talk.
no rep swapping.
no posting in a foreign language unless you also provide a translation into english. (looking at the post above Den's.)

oh ok. sorry. and the last one i don't know what it means i just saw the film and i'm listening to the songs :frown:
Dude
I haven't read the rules in two years

but you don't tend to break lots in quick succession.
Reply 382
cheers everyone.
dh00001
cheers everyone.

:five:
Reply 384
sorry :frown:
Reply 385
its ok remo. dont do it again and you wont have a problem.
Reply 386
ok
so how has everyones day been? :smile:
Reply 388
olileauk
but you don't tend to break lots in quick succession.

I know, because I know all of the major ones that I don't need to read them again.

Though I prob should every year or so update myself with the new system.
Reply 389
i got contact lenses today :smile: and i got to the next level while playin halo on xbox
Reply 390
Remo
i got contact lenses today :smile: and i got to the next level while playin halo on xbox

oooooooo, a Halo fan.

Which game and which level?
halo 1 or 2? and what level?

I'm redoing halo 1 on heroic, i've nearly finished it now - on the only level i haven't done yet (Keyes) - and i completed the last level on legendary though it took me aaaaages
Reply 392
its halo 1. i don't know the name of the level, i've only just started playin it with my friend. its the one where theres this big robot thing and we hav to jump on it and kill the things inside..ok that doesn't make sense at all. sorry i'll check for you guys though and let you know.

*its so hard not typing without text, i keep doing it and going back and recorrecting it*
Reply 393
olileauk
halo 1 or 2? and what level?

I'm redoing halo 1 on heroic, i've nearly finished it now - on the only level i haven't done yet (Keyes) - and i completed the last level on legendary though it took me aaaaages

I remember the day me and my mate completed the first Halo on legendary. It took us ages to do mainly because whenever Crontina was talking about the weapons room, we were like "WHAT WEAPONS ROOM". We then discovered it by accident and it got slightly easier (we had been relying on grenades until then). But when we did complete it, we cheered like mad for 10 minutes.

But then we realised we had the library to do on legendary and that scared us like mad
Remo

*its so hard not typing without text, i keep doing it and going back and recorrecting it*

yeah, it's hard at times, like me and spelling but you'll get used to it. :smile:
Reply 395
herbal bug
yeah, it's hard at times, like me and spelling but you'll get used to it. :smile:

ok :smile:
Dude
I remember the day me and my mate completed the first Halo on legendary. It took us ages to do mainly because whenever Crontina was talking about the weapons room, we were like "WHAT WEAPONS ROOM". We then discovered it by accident and it got slightly easier (we had been relying on grenades until then). But when we did complete it, we cheered like mad for 10 minutes.

But then we realised we had the library to do on legendary and that scared us like mad

Cortana*

Library on heroic on your own = hard. and STUPIDLY, STUPIDLY long.

EDIT: and i found the weapons room by accident :p:
Reply 397
Remo
its halo 1. i don't know the name of the level, i've only just started playin it with my friend. its the one where theres this big robot thing and we hav to jump on it and kill the things inside..ok that doesn't make sense at all. sorry i'll check for you guys though and let you know.

Better get use to it luv as we won't tollerate it here.

Big robot in Halo 1, you sure its Halo 1 cos I don't remember a big robot in Halo 1 unless you mean the Sentinels or the Monitor
there is no big robot on Halo 1 - only Halo 2.
Reply 399
olileauk
Cortana*

Library on heroic on your own = hard. and STUPIDLY, STUPIDLY long.

Well we thought that for ages, but me and my mate discovered a trick. When you are locked in the rooms, go down the corridor near one of the doors and simply chuck frag grenades at the wall. They bounce off and kill most of the flood present at the time. We did it and they all died before we ran out, we didn't even had to shoot them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest