The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The first thing I would say is consider retaking some English modules, and keep doing General Studies since it is accepted by a number of good Unis, definitely including Sheffield and Leicester.
Reply 2
hmmm i don't know whether i would do much better if i did redo any of the english modules, i am definately keeping gen stud tho.
Reply 3
What were your marks for each module?
Reply 4
they were..

81/105
61/105
50/90
Are you dropping English or carrying on to A2? Either way, your offers will only be based on 3 subjects and English is your 4th, so there's probably not much point resitting it, especially if you don't think you could do much better. It would probably be a better idea to concentrate on doing as well as possible at A2. If your predictions will be the same as your AS grades, ie ABB plus a B in General Studies, you certainly have a good chance at getting into good unis. Do a UCAS course search to find all the unis that offer your course and look at their entry requirements, then obviously narrow it down in terms of the uni itself, the location, the distance from home, the course content, the accommodation, the social life and so on.
Reply 6
Give Aston a go maybe?

Latest

Trending

Trending