The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

renewable energy engineerin Exeter

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has applied for or is currently studying renewable energy engineering at Exeter university?
Original post by anonymous help
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has applied for or is currently studying renewable energy engineering at Exeter university?

Hi there,

If you've got any questions about the Renewable Energy Engineering course here at Exeter it might be worth getting in contact with one of our current students via our online messaging system, linked here.
If you've got any other questions about student life or the University of Exeter, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help where we can!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Yeah! I’ve got my offer already. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Deeja350

oh wow congrats! did you apply for the masters or bachelors course? I applied for physics everywhere else so I'm worried I won't get an offer as my PS focused on that
Reply 4
oh wow congrats! did you apply for the masters or bachelors course? I applied for physics everywhere else so I'm worried I won't get an offer as my PS focused on that

I applied for the bsc course. You’ll defo get the offer - they accepted me even though I’m a retake student. As long as you mentioned renewable energy somewhere in your ps I’m sure you’ll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending