The Student Room Group

STILL conditional.

I've applied to uni for this sept and received a conditional offer quite a few months ago which I accepted immediately.
Since then I've passed my diploma (the condition of my offer) but won't receive proof or certificate until mid sept.

I've contacted admissions and they have my tutor's contact details so she can verify my pass so the uni can then update my offer to unconditional. The only thing is, she's not particularly reliable when it comes to replying to emails or receiving phonecalls... so I'm a bit worried that she won't get back to them 'in time'.

So my question is, is there a time limit on this? Can/do UCAS cancel offers if they remain conditional for a period of time?
I've got 2 weeks till term starts, so can UCAS cancel my application because my offer hasn't been updated?
As far as I know, the only deadline is that you have to have met the conditions of your offer by 31st August, but you've already done that, so there shouldn't be a problem. All I can really suggest is to keep nagging your tutor and the uni until everything is sorted.
Anyone still conditional on Track on the 18th September will be rejected by default by UCAS.
If you look on the university departmental website you can usually find contact phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses for the individual tutors. So if you look on there you could find out how to contact your tutor directly.
Reply 4
Yeah, it's the 18th September I'm worried about. I've done everything in my power to apply for uni so if my uni haven't received a letter confirming my results off my college tutor, by 18th, then it's not my fault and I won't be held accountable.

I don't want it to turn into a battle, I'm just 'in limbo' until the uni receive confirmation off my somewhat flakey ex-tutor. Aaaaah.

Latest

Trending

Trending