The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Conditional offer

Does Imperial cancel admission after paying the deposit but the student fails to fulfil one of the conditions in the offer?
Original post by Annonymous_
Does Imperial cancel admission after paying the deposit but the student fails to fulfil one of the conditions in the offer?

I would hope so. Otherwise, what's the point of the offer having conditions? Equally, I would expect that deposit to be returned in these circumstances.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
I would hope so. Otherwise, what's the point of the offer having conditions? Equally, I would expect that deposit to be returned in these circumstances.

Thanks for replying but what if I miss the requirement by a very small margin for my final year grade but my overall is way above what they asked, would they consider such a case?
Original post by Annonymous_
Thanks for replying but what if I miss the requirement by a very small margin for my final year grade but my overall is way above what they asked, would they consider such a case?

That would depend on how many other people met their offer conditions, and whether there was still space left on the course after they'd confirmed the place of those candidates.

If there is still space, I'm sure they'd look at candidates who just missed their conditions, with a view to accepting some of those too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending