The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kcl deposit paying button

in the offer letter it said that we can press the pay now button in the bottom of the offer page of kings apply to pay the deposit for admission, and I am now still only holding a conditional offer and can't seem to find the pay now button, I know that we only have to pay the deposit after the offer becomes unconditional, so does the button to pay the deposit only appear in the offer page after the offer becomes unconditional? Sorry if the question seems silly, was just worried. thanks a lot
My offer was made unconditional yesterday, but I still can't find the pay now button. Maybe they forgot it on the website this year or something? I'll try paying through the link in my offer letter instead.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Was the link on the unconditional offer letter? Cause I can only find the link of how to pay my fees under the deposit section in the conditional letter which only include information , but not actually a portal/ redirection to a website I can use to pay my deposit
Reply 3
Once your offer becomes unconditional the kings apply page will change and the deposit button will appear. So no worries yet, if your offer is still conditional there wouldn’t be a deposit pay button :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest