The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Scot's Law Offer Holders Glasgow University 2023

Hi, this is a thread for anyone who's probably going to be studying Scot's Law at Glasgow University in September 2023. Basically this is for people to chat and maybe get to know each other a bit as we might be studying together in autumn. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, this is a thread for anyone who's probably going to be studying Scot's Law at Glasgow University in September 2023. Basically this is for people to chat and maybe get to know each other a bit as we might be studying together in autumn. :smile:

Hey , I just received my conditional offer for Scot’s law !
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Future-ellewoods
Hey , I just received my conditional offer for Scot’s law !

Congrats! Is Glasgow your first choice?
Original post by idk_2005
Congrats! Is Glasgow your first choice?

Yes I got rejected from all my other choices , I think the LNAT saved me with Glasgow . Is it yours ?
Original post by Future-ellewoods
Yes I got rejected from all my other choices , I think the LNAT saved me with Glasgow . Is it yours ?

Yes! Glasgow is my top choice so I'm really happy to have gotten an offer (hopefully I get what I need as it is a conditional). Are you going to the offer holder day on the 28th?
Yes! Glasgow is my top choice so I'm really happy to have gotten an offer (hopefully I get what I need as it is a conditional). Are you going to the offer holder day on the 28th?

Oops I posted anon by accident
I've still not heard back yet, so starting to assume a rejection ahaha! Applied to study for Law (Scots) with French, but got into Strathclyde which was my joint first choice with Glasgow. I feel the LNAT may of let me down slightly, does anyone else have an offer for Law and French?
I've still not heard back yet, so starting to assume a rejection ahaha! Applied to study for Law (Scots) with French, but got into Strathclyde which was my joint first choice with Glasgow. I feel the LNAT may of let me down slightly, does anyone else have an offer for Law and French?

No applied for Law only but still heard nothing. Its getting ridiculous
No applied for Law only but still heard nothing. Its getting ridiculous

Same here, it's stressing me out
Original post by kirstynnnx

Have they came back to you yet? I'm still waiting 😕
Have they came back to you yet? I'm still waiting 😕

Still nothing, I know a couple of people who are still waiting
I am still waiting too

Whats going on. I can't believe we are still waiting. I've still not heard from Glasgow either. Arrrgh . Ideally would have liked this all done before exam leave .
Whats going on. I can't believe we are still waiting. I've still not heard from Glasgow either. Arrrgh . Ideally would have liked this all done before exam leave .

Sorry meant also still waiting on Edinburgh
I ended up withdrawing my application because they were taking too long. Just confirmed my place at Strath tho!
I ended up withdrawing my application because they were taking too long. Just confirmed my place at Strath tho!

Its beyond a joke now at this point. It feels like they've just sat on all these applications for months . Only 3 weeks till the deadline. Congrats on Strath !
Just received an offer last night for Scots law! (Home student, non-contextual)

AAAAA at higher
AA at adv higher + A at higher predicted

Same here, and the deadline is on Thurs? The wait is agonising!
Has anyone had any issues with their lnat not being processed by glasgow? My friend still hasn't been told whether she's met conditions even though her grades have already been submitted because they said they didn't have her lnat even though it was linked to her ucas
Has anyone had any issues with their lnat not being processed by glasgow? My friend still hasn't been told whether she's met conditions even though her grades have already been submitted because they said they didn't have her lnat even though it was linked to her ucas

My offer changed to unconditional last week , might just be taking a while to get through them ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending