The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
My accom is right behind Victoria hall 1 (Sir Charles Grove) and i move in on Sunday
But this is a good idea and i want in :p: , there are hardly any MMU students in my accom
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
aw cool didnt wanna sound desperate! ha ha trying to bring out a few ppl from my flat and the halls in general were from block E opposite spar so very easy to find ask ppl in your halls aswell and see if we can get a big ish group goin
Reply 3
ah that won't be a problem i already know quite a few people from my area who came up last year and some who are coming up this year.
I just hope i get into quite a few places on freshers week as my new ID wont come for a week or so yet
Reply 4
yeah fair point! did u not send off some passport photos to the uni over summer? i did i think it was to process the card we get 4 uni to let us in so hopefully that'll do it
Reply 5
yeah i did but i doubt they will accept it, im gonna try like :p: wont be that long till i get my provisional though then ill make up for lost time
Reply 6
im gonna be living in daisy bank... thats not reeeeally far away - can i come drinking tooo :smile:
Reply 7
aw course you can the more the merrier!! weres daisybank??? im moving into my flat 2nite but havent got internet till monday so thats gonna screw it up coz we cant arrange it!!
Reply 8
Im going to be surviving off my internet on phone till tuesday after tonight :s-smilie: gonna be wierd as i rely on the net for everything from news to conversation
Reply 9
on daisy bank road?? Hehe just off upper brooke street, quite near victoria halls - bout 5 mins?? We got the internet straight away - and for free! I was quite impressed!
Reply 10
aww no way mines costin me £95 and ive gota wait till monday!! boo! dont think my phone is very up to date like that it just about txts!!
Reply 11
hehe sounds about the same as mine - i needed to buy a cable to connect my laptop to the internet this morning, and the guy in the computer shop was speaking to me like i was retarded - twas the shop next to the petrol station on oxford road?
Reply 12
think ive got one of those cables already. i cant wait to buy a laptop soon ive got this knackered box of a computer at the mo and its incredably ugly and slow!!
Reply 13
whay i have some internet kinda though should be set up soon, I can actually see Victoria Hall from my flat window :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending