The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I bought one of those Pukka pads with separated sections in every year and just used that, and that was enough for me.
Reply 2
i think it depends on how much work you want/have to do outside of lectures
Reply 3
tbm
I bought one of those Pukka pads with separated sections in every year and just used that, and that was enough for me.

Maybe im going a little OTT, but i was going to buy one of those for each module :s-smilie:

How can i prepare for effective note taking? ... just that i know its meant to be a skill in itself, compared to copying off notes from the board at A Level :rolleyes:
I have a note book for each subject (one per semester)
another big book I write random notes and essays/reports in.
And the paper in my printer ;yes;
It's better to have more than not enough
I have one notebook for all my subjects.
Reply 6
Forté
Maybe im going a little OTT, but i was going to buy one of those for each module :s-smilie:

How can i prepare for effective note taking? ... just that i know its meant to be a skill in itself, compared to copying off notes from the board at A Level :rolleyes:

It really depends on what sort of modules you have to be honest

For example I did a science degree so a lot of my time was spent doing lab work, where we were given additional notebooks to complete so I didnt use the pukka pad much for those. For lectures, I just used my pukka pad and it was fine, I had loads of space left :smile:
I just got a crapload of paper. Should I run out, I'll get more :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending