The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Is Anyone Going To Bolton University 2017?

I haven't seen a single person who has even heard of this uni 😶

Scroll to see replies

I am starting in September x
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Reply 2
Original post by CARMENTHERESA

Which course are you gon do? 😁
I'm going to do Health and Social Care. Had other offers but i liked it here. I'm a mature student so my priorities may be different to others lol, but i like that class sizes are smaller and campus is, and i liked the course, and they are better at communicating than my other choices, and overall i decided to go with my gut instinct x
Reply 4
I'm going to do Health and Social Care. Had other offers but i liked it here. I'm a mature student so my priorities may be different to others lol, but i like that class sizes are smaller and campus is, and i liked the course, and they are better at communicating than my other choices, and overall i decided to go with my gut instinct x

Aaaw thats good, im an undergrad decidin on doin medical engineerin but not sure yet, i do also like the small classes 😊👍
Reply 5
how did you do to study in the university of bolton because i'm a foreign student. thank you :smile:
Reply 6

how did you do to study in the university of bolton because i'm a foreign student. thank you :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by IMYLIA95

Apply through UCAS.
I'm waiting for a reply from my interview last week (Fri). How long did it take to receive a reply? Thanks
Almost applied for their Medical Engineering until I realised the dropout rate was something like 54% when I last looked...so, yeeeah...
Reply 10
Original post by Squidgychesspiec
I'm waiting for a reply from my interview last week (Fri). How long did it take to receive a reply? Thanks

I didn't have an interview, buh u shud get ur reply soon dw 😉
Reply 11
Original post by SunlethSky
Almost applied for their Medical Engineering until I realised the dropout rate was something like 54% when I last looked...so, yeeeah...

Oh damnn so where else did u apply?
Original post by epsi15
I didn't have an interview, buh u shud get ur reply soon dw 😉

I have just been offered a place! I'd been told that I had the entry requirements and now they're saying I don't so can't do it, all in one day!!! I'm fuming and gutted!
Original post by epsi15
Oh damnn so where else did u apply?

Had the grades for Southampton for Biomedical Science instead, working on a transfer to Ulster for BME atm
Reply 14
Original post by Squidgychesspiec
I have just been offered a place! I'd been told that I had the entry requirements and now they're saying I don't so can't do it, all in one day!!! I'm fuming and gutted!

Omds can they accept then unaccept like thah? Is it even legal? 😶
Reply 15
Original post by SunlethSky
Had the grades for Southampton for Biomedical Science instead, working on a transfer to Ulster for BME atm

Omgg i applied for southampton too buh got rejected, the area is so amazing there, goodluck lucky one 👍
Original post by epsi15
Omds can they accept then unaccept like thah? Is it even legal? 😶

It's because I was doing a level 3 when I applied that was part of my previous job so I explained that I'd left so they said I can't do it without it.

Since then, they've asked me for units that I've completed so they can make a decision.

They didn't mention the level 3 as I've got the access to HE and GCSEs they require!
Reply 17
Dw, im sure you will get into better uni's

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm going there in September :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by MorierLoki
I'm going there in September :biggrin:

Awesome wah course you gon do? 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending