The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's about trying to repeat the success of your last song by playing exactly the same tune and just changing the lyrics into nonsense.
I thought it was good for a while... now its just starting to annoy :rolleyes:
Reply 3
SixMinuteMile
It's about trying to repeat the success of your last song by playing exactly the same tune and just changing the lyrics into nonsense.

Haha I do see what you mean.

But I still love it :smile:
Reply 4
Tis OK.
SixMinuteMile

lol , well said
Reply 6
I love the song but I can't work out what it's about either. Perhaps it's easiest to take everything in the song literally. :p:
Reply 7
I thought they were saying Goodbye Mr Aids initially :rolleyes:
I have no idea what it's about.. :p: love the song anyway.
Reply 9
Spudder

Brilliant.

I'm thinking it's about Maths at the moment.
Reply 10
Spudder

Well it would make more sense.
Reply 11
Spudder

that made my day :biggrin:
Reply 12
dunno, but i hate mr a and i hate ray!
Apparently Mr A and Ray were lovers and Mr A cheated on Ray, Ray commited suicide, so Mr A had to flee in order to escape his feelings for Ray.

The two songs ARE linked.
Reply 14
I read that the whole album had songs linked somehow so I will choose to believe that.

I might be thinking of a different album though...

No, I'm sure it was the Hoosiers' one.
Reply 15
Both the songs are too damn catchy!

It doesn't help that Radio 1 plays them both constantly and that's what we have on at work.
Hm... I don't really get the appeal of this song, I preferred their first single.
Reply 17
I was hoping they'd go for Run Rabbit Run as the next single because it shows their other side... but I still think Goodbye Mr A was a good choice.
Spudder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Mr_A#Trivia

Did you add that? It was added at 10 last night, probably someone who read this thread.

Latest