The Student Room Group

Do I have chance to get her back?

I (18m) just broke up with her(17f) yesterday, precisely, she broke up with me.

We had known each other and been together for one year, through the internet.

Yeah I know it sounds very crazy but we are in different nations so the only way to keep the connection is through the internet, we really loved each other, did many things couples would do, kisses, romantic words, many chats….

And, we planned to meet and live together in this July—— as I would go to study in England so we could have opportunity to be together.

But, from this April, we had some arguments, not because we really did something wrong, but the time difference between us. Like, many times I’d like to talk with her but she was asleep, busy doing other things, which made me really uncomfortable as we didn’t talk much gradually, everyday I texted her very fluently but she replied very simple like she doesn’t care: Yeah, Great, good.

I asked her if she didn’t love me, she denied, she said she was just busy, and….. She was also eager to do more things with me, which could only be true in reality.

And, some arguments, I always suspect if she had lost the love to me, and asked her, every time she gave me the same answer: Too busy.

I’m not going to blame her, i understand she has her reason cuz she is in the last year before university.

However it’s still hard for me, the gap between us is too big.

And, yesterday, it happened again.

I sent her a letter, reviewed the past, and I said: Maybe it’s time to say goodbye, we are more and more like strangers to each other.

You know, sometimes you say goodbye and expect to hear: Plz stay. Surprisingly but reasonable, she answered: Go.

Then, it was the last time between us.

She said she doesn’t love me anymore cuz the problems between us, the love to me was fading gradually, she just realised yesterday. And, what shocked me mostly is she deleted all contacts with me without any hesitate, she explained that’s for reducing her pains.

I begged her if there was possibility to be normal friends, she denied either, or she would fall in me again, she didn’t want it.

I asked if I could call her, or visit her in person, she rejected like I’m air.

And, i said: If fate made us meet or get contacted again, let’s treasure it okay? She accepted.

Then she left like a wind.

I cannot accept this ending, I mean, I want her back, even just being friends is enough for me. But I couldn’t let her go and lose her track like this, I need to know her, I need to know how is she, if she is okay, I’m worrying, yes, I still love her.

If I wait for months, maybe two or three, when both of us have settled down, could I have chance to get her back, in reality? For example, she allowed me to keep her phone number, does it mean anything??

If there is chance, how should I do?

I have her phone number, her address, her email. Should I go to visit her in a few months? She said she wouldn’t go to another relationship.

Plz I really need advices, I cannot live without her, thank for everyone.
Reply 1
How do you kiss over the Internet? And how did she break up with you when you sent a goodbye letter?

Seriously, what you haven't done that many other couples do is spend time not only in each other's company and in public, seeing how she behaves towards other people. Delete her phone number as well; she's made her decision, so respect it. You will learn to live without her, it will just take time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending