The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not very original :s-smilie: That said, I did enjoy their first single; this is a bit samey.
SixMinuteMile
Did you add that? It was added at 10 last night, probably someone who read this thread.

No i didnt add that, i was genuinely suprised to see it! :smile:
Reply 22
That's quite a coincidence :p:
It's a poor response to the early excitement that Worried About Ray created:frown:
Reply 24
Most people I spoke to hated that song :p: I thought it was fairly catchy ;yes;
Reply 25
I'm going to see The Hoosiers live. :redface:
Reply 26
Don't be ashamed :wink:

I thought it said Mr Aids, but then I checked a couple of lyrics sites, and apparently I was wrong :|
I can't stand the song, its going to be another one of those one hit wonders.
Reply 28
How can they be a one-hit wonder when they've already had another hit with Worried About Ray? :p:
I have no idea what else they have out but to me Goodbye Mr A seems like a one hit wonder. Their a fairly new band aren't they?
Reply 30
Yeah, and both of their singles so far have been massive. The album's not bad either.
Not my sort of music, but we all have different tastes.
Reply 32
brimstone
Don't be ashamed :wink:

I thought it said Mr Aids, but then I checked a couple of lyrics sites, and apparently I was wrong :|

:rofl:
Reply 33
Goodbye Mr A, the world was full of wonder till you opened my eyes :thrasher:

I love it. :biggrin:
ThatLauren.
By the Hoosiers.

Does anyone know what it's about??
I've been trying to figure it out for ages...

Why didn't you just ask me? :s-smilie:

And btw why does your flag say you are Australian? :p:
Reply 35
That post suggests that you know what it's about so it'd be nice if you could share that information with the rest of us. :p: It's starting to bug me.
Reply 36
I know this is irrelevant but my friend is certain that 'worried about ray' or whatever it's called is about global warming.hmmmm
http://www.songmeanings.net/

Mostly people fighting over which lyrics are correct but sometimes pure gold.
Spudder
I thought they were saying Goodbye Mr Aids initially :rolleyes:

I still think this because I can hear him sing "Aids". Or something that has a "d" sound or a "t" sound.
I saw these guys playing last night when I was at work. I hadn't heard of them before. And then I came in here, and this thread was at the top of the page. Weird.

Latest